Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

1 hour ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Villa don't seem that clever at transfers imo. No assurance he'd want to go there and also silly money. They got a load of credit last year but their scouting is basic.

Still amusing that the sharks,  or maybe mackerel, are circling Arsenal though. 

Roughly equivalent to Leeds putting a bid in for Harvey Barnes. Just the enquiry alone is insulting.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Still amusing that the sharks,  or maybe mackerel, are circling Arsenal though. 

Roughly equivalent to Leeds putting a bid in for Harvey Barnes. Just the enquiry alone is insulting.

I hear Luton Town are putting a bid in for Abameyang

I'm sorry but I find it hilarious that Arsenal have fallen far enough that Villa find the audacity to be chucking in bids for their higher profile youngsters. That's fantastic. 

This is like us asking Man City if they want 40m for Foden. 

Edited by Finnegan

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

I'm sorry but I find it hilarious that Arsenal have fallen far enough that Villa find the audacity to be chucking in bids for their higher profile youngsters. That's fantastic. 

This is like us asking Man City if they want 40m for Foden. 

Their fans get incredibly rattled and defensive when you point out to them that their stock has fallen and they're not as big as they once used to be. 

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Great ain't it lol

I love it. 

They really can't fathom that clubs like us have overtaken them currently, and that a dodgy Spurs side are still better than them. And other clubs like West Ham (and Villa?!) still seem more attractive than them these days. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

What an absolute weapon Levy is. Turning them into a real laughing stock. 

Gattuso has left Fiorentina because Mendes wasn’t going to be allowed to influence signings… I doubt Levy will either

Interesting if Spurs do get Gatusso, quit Fiorentina because Mendes wasn't allowed to send them all his players.

Surely Mendes can't have control over two Premier League sides competing around the same level? 

It's sort of expected/allowed at Wolves given the Fosun investment in Gestifute, but I can't see how he could also opperate on the same level at Spurs without it causing issues.

Someone is going to lose out here I suspect.... I keep saying it but the beginning of the end for Wolves?