Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

5 hours ago, BenTheFox said:

100%

Suggestions that Steve Borthwick may face punishment for calling out Pat Lam and the Bristol bench for trying to con the referee and claiming that Afoa was injured despite the substitution being listed as tactical, all while Bristol are likely to face no punishment for flat out lying to the officials. If this is to happen then all it does is confirm that the RFU are more interested in trying to uphold this Gentlemen image than trying to stamp out cheating in the sport. 

This is why I gave up on Rugby years ago, great sport ruined by politics

7 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Danny rose and Ashley fletcher... watford making some odd signings. 

Is money a bit tight? Or just some easy squad signings? 

Squad hopefully for the latter !

To maybe replace Gray or Deeney as back up strikers.

As for Rose Guess it will mean no Ashley Young or the lad we are after from Hibs (Doig)

Won’t spend loads but we have brought a French midfielder for 10 million.

We definitely need some strikers or will score about 10 goals/have to rely on Sarr.

Edited by Super_horns

1 hour ago, NasPb said:

Under ole, who is a horrible manager, I'm not afraid of them at all lol. Chelsea still need to prove themselves to not be a fluke. 

This is ridiculously naive and somewhat delusional. 

If you don't see Chelsea as almost certainly top 3 under Tuchel you're lying to yourself. 

It's also quite evident that, unless Bruno Fernandes gets a major injury, United aren't slowing down any time soon. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Squad hopefully for the latter !

To maybe replace Gray or Deeney as back up strikers.

As for Rose Guess it will mean no Ashley Young or the lad we are after from Hibs (Doig)

Won’t spend loads but we have brought a French midfielder for 10 million.

We definitely need some strikers or will score about 10 goals/have to rely on Sarr.

We were linked with Doig as well, probably has a big future in front of him. Much more upwards potential than rose but understandably rose is the safer option for a newly promoted side. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Corky said:

Jim White is leaving Sky.

About time too. Hideous broadcaster. Hope he is binned by TalkSport as well.

Dare I say it I thought Jim White was ok when he first came about on Sky Sports News but wow he's turned into a bigheaded idiot, year by year wanking himself silly on transfer deadline day becoming a parody of himself.

Being outrageously provocative on TalkSport having the opposite opinion of everyone simply just to disagree with everyone and acting like a petulant child, whilst clearly having his favourite clubs and rimming his way into chief execs fanclubs. As you say hopefully TalkSport get rid too!

Edited by Matt

1 minute ago, Lambert09 said:

We were linked with Doig as well, probably has a big future in front of him. Much more upwards potential than rose but understandably rose is the safer option for a newly promoted side. 

Yes - we need a few younger players.

Arsenal linked too though .

16 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

If we sign him we'd need a backup..he could be deputy Doig.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

This is ridiculously naive and somewhat delusional. 

If you don't see Chelsea as almost certainly top 3 under Tuchel you're lying to yourself. 

It's also quite evident that, unless Bruno Fernandes gets a major injury, United aren't slowing down any time soon. 

united could finish 2nd for 7.6 trillion years, they still wont win anything lol. Im not saying chelsea are bad, but that tuchel definently got that squad to overpreform imo. Hes GREAT at cup comps btw. all credit it where it is due. but well see what happens next year. juries not out on any team thats not man c btw.

1 hour ago, Corky said:

Jim White is leaving Sky.

About time too. Hideous broadcaster. Hope he is binned by TalkSport as well.

as i live in spain, one time i had to do a english test for god knows what reason. the moderator of the test was scottish, so i decided to write my essay of about 2000 pages rambling on about how jim white was the best radio and tv personality in the history of the world. im sure the mod loved it lol 

3 hours ago, NasPb said:

Sancho doesn't impress me that much. Yes hes good but not like the next mbappe for example. 

1 hour ago, PhillippaT said:

Okay, so he's got a car...

He's got the brains but has he got the touch?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Koke said:

Sancho to United. Haaland to Chelsea. What are our chances next season? 

No matter their reputation, there's no guarantee they will adapt quickly or at all to the rigours of the Prem. It's also possible that they won't gel with the squad, and could even be disruptive.

• Like 1