Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Newcastle Home Match Thread

16 minutes ago, cropstonfox said:

Brendon will sort it at halftime.

trust trust trust.

This Guy works with the team everyday so if he dont know the Answer why would all us key board Warriors? 

Its not Rodgers I'm concerned about, its the individual players performances. 

• Like 2

Presumptious I know but if we miss out on top 4 and lose the final, you can guarantee some clown on here will say 'At the start of the season if we were offered top 6 finish and a FA cup final we would have taken it.'

If so, I'll lose my presence of mind and not be responsible for my actions

It isn't the bloody point, it really isn't.

• Like 4

This is like watching a train derail - you want to look away but you can't - because it's so horrible it's fascinating.

Week-in week-out you keep on hoping for a turn around, yet it's continually back to allowing bog-standard teams the time and space to snatch that goal and then start to dominate. Maddison's done ok so far - he's this weeks' whipping boy I guess - and we've had chances, but that's fvck-all use when you're two down.

They cannot do without Evans. Morgan or Fuchs would have been an option - because they're mature and can take charge.

Also, we're getting a lesson on how to take corners - from Shelvey. High, looping down quick, bending in to the far post - classic. And we cannot do that.

I don't want to watch the second-half. I hope BR can get a grip of them.

Just now, 18to18 said:

Posters calling out the players have to look at the formation, what the wings are being asked, the space behind them, the stress put on Wilf and Youri, then ask why the tactics are like this.  If I did this to my 16s, they would do me in at the half.

Most of us have known its been the tactics for a while. We’ve managed to grind out results and bar one or two performances aside we’ve never looked convincing.

Rodgers is too scared to change it, he’s a safety first manager, always has been.

2 minutes ago, 18to18 said:

Posters calling out the players have to look at the formation, what the wings are being asked, the space behind them, the stress put on Wilf and Youri, then ask why the tactics are like this.  If I did this to my 16s, they would do me in at the half.

Mate were playing newcastle not man city 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Presumptious I know but if we miss out on top 4 and lose the final, you can guarantee some clown on here will say 'At the start of the season if we were offered top 6 finish and a FA cup final we would have taken it.'

If so, I'll lose my presence of mind and not be responsible for my actions

It isn't the bloody point, it really isn't.

Reckon Top sacks him when he messes this up again?