Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vacamion

Manchester United (A) Pre Match (Tues 11 May 2021 18:00) BT Sport

39 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

We can all take the piss but if they can't pick themselves up and show some fight for a result on Tuesday then I think Rodgers has a huge summer ahead of him to decide whether he has the right characters to fulfill the target he's been set.

It's not looking good but I'm not writing us off yet, I am praying Evans is somehow OK for the run in.

Thank you for the balanced post. I am losing my shit. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Not bother about last three league results, just want improved performances from individuals. Just win the cup ffs.

If this lot turn up and win the FA cup but can’t beat Southampton and Newcastle, I’ll be on the pitch at full time, sitting the ****ers down and giving them a hiding like never before. 

1 hour ago, Foxes96 said:

Not even sure how we fix that mess. Castagne is wasted as a CB or on the left so much start on the right. We don’t look as balanced with Albrighton or Ricardo on the left, so Thomas starts. Assuming Evans is out Fuchs needs to come in to offer some experience at the back, and more balance as a natural left footer. Fofana can move back to the right hand side looked lost in the middle kept stepping up and getting lost. 

Maddison has to be benched, Perez injected something when he came on and Maddison has looked poor for weeks. Was tempted to bring Mendy in for Ndidi as well who had as poor a game as I can remember his touch and passing was atrocious, but will likely need his defensive prowess against Man Utd. 

Vardy was mostly poor again but gets in due to lack of alternatives. That would be my setup not sure else we could do? 

Schmeichel 

Fofana - Söyüncü - Fuchs 

Castagne - Tielemans - Ndidi - Thomas 

Perez

Iheanacho - Vardy

I think Thomas will struggle to get balls in, fuchs is never a great CH and man utd will walk through our midfield. it's time to drop 3 at the back imo

1st half

castagne Fofana Soyuncu thomas

n'didi

Perez.  tielemens  maddison albrighton

nacho 

2nd half or if a goal down go to 3 at the back, Albrighton to RWB and bring on vardy for Perez or Perez as a 10, you could even use under for Perez or Praet fir madders 

If Man City beat Chelsea to win the title and If West Ham fail to beat Everton if United get all 3 points against Villa they are guaranteed a top 4 place. Hopefully they'll pull out the ultimate shithousery on Liverpool and play the Under 23's vs us and their first team vs Liverpool....saying that we'd still probably lose