Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vacamion

Manchester United (A) Pre Match (Tues 11 May 2021 18:00) BT Sport

Fresh faces and give them something to fight for as a cup final place in the team up for grabs. For a start Brendan grow some balls and drop Vardy and Maddison. 

Kasper 

Ricardo  Amartey  Cags  Thomas

Mendy  Ndidi 

Marc       Perez    Praet 

Iheanacho 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Gazza M said:

Fresh faces and give them something to fight for as a cup final place in the team up for grabs. For a start Brendan grow some balls and drop Vardy and Maddison. 

Kasper 

Mendy  Ndidi 

Iheanacho 

Amartey? Give them three points now 😂

Yanited are caught between a rock and a hard place playing Villa on Sunday, us on Tuesday and the Scousers

on Thursday ain’t doable They will field a full strength side against the Scousers , there is too much pride at stake here

so must be a chance on Tuesday their side will be weakened. 

As for us , unfortunately three points is the only option

38 minutes ago, Gazza M said:

Kasper 

Mendy  Ndidi 

Iheanacho 

Amartey in a 2, and Mendidi. I agree to freshening it up, but there is 0 creativity in this lineup. I'd rather Under start, somebody to have a run at their man. 

• Like 1

The problem with having a small squad is that a lot of people are suggesting teams that are great because they don’t include out of form players.... but this is United away. A back 4 of Amartey Cags Ndidi & Castagne is gonna get slaughtered 🤣

The following don’t deserve a place on the starting XI next game based on last night: Ricardo, Cags, Fofana, Ndidi, Maddison, Vardy... but they’ll all play because we’ve got no realistic alternative! 

8 hours ago, escape2victory said:

Schmeichel

Ricardo        Fofana      Soyuncu      Castagne

Tielemans    Ndidi      

Perez                 Maddison            Albrighton

Iheanacho

Go to a back 4 to simplify it for Fofana and Soyuncu. Have 2 experienced full backs either side. 

Try Ricardo in his preferred RB slot with Perez ahead and hopefully he can get some sort of rhythm back to his game.

I know Iheanacho as a 9 hasn’t worked before, but he is a much more confident player now and basically Vardy at the moment isn’t offering us anything and might now be better as an impact sub

I like this but wouldn't play ricardo atm, he is no where near fit. I'd play castagne on the right and Thomas or Fuchs on the left, as a full back they should be fine

2 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

I like this but wouldn't play ricardo atm, he is no where near fit. I'd play castagne on the right and Thomas or Fuchs on the left, as a full back they should be fine

Oh I agree, it’s been so sad to see the decline in Ricardo, but I’d play him purely because he is experienced, which is what I think Fofana and Soyuncu need either side of them. Put Thomas at left back and you have an even more inexperienced back line and away at old Trafford I fear would be exposed. Fuchs possibly but his legs have gone completely I think

3 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

I think Ricardo is struggling because he has nobody to work with. Hes never been a Traore type who can blast past players.

He relies on quick 1-2's and movement. At the moment he gets the ball on the half way line with a player up his arse and then another player behind. So every time he just passes backwards.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, filbertway said:

I think Ricardo is struggling because he has nobody to work with. Hes never been a Traore type who can blast past players.

He relies on quick 1-2's and movement. At the moment he gets the ball on the half way line with a player up his arse and then another player behind. So every time he just passes backwards.

I'm available to hire

• Haha 1

We are good against the “bigger” sides typically, we can still do it the hard way. 

I suspect we will be playing a second string United team based on Oles comments. Winnable, so is the Spurs game. Chelsea is going to be very tough given their current form. 

17 hours ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Reckon we’ll win this - Evan’s won’t be fit in time so Rodgers’ will go with a back four and two to protect, giving us a solid base to build from.

If only...

6 hours ago, Gazza M said:

Kasper 

Mendy  Ndidi 

Iheanacho 

Drop Fofana instead of Cags because?.... 

Kasper

Fofana      Cags     Fuchs

Ricardo                                            Castagne

N’didi 

Praet                     Teilemans 

Kelch

Vardy 

Play on the counter and pray the to heavens. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1