Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man Utd, A Match Thread

Far too passive again, we just look absolutely shot for some reason and the nerves are really starting to sink in. So many basic errors it's worrying!

• Like 1

Their goal has to go down as a Kasper screw up, no way he should clear the keeper on the angle. I cannot recall the last time KS pulled off a game changer save or dominated his area through an even game. He is down as one of the leagues top goalkeepers but his distribution has turned to poo, his grabbing balls from corner kicks is pretty non existent and he lets in a lot of goals where you cannot often say he had no chance of getting near to that one. All top teams have a rock in goal, our rock is a bit flawed.

Kasper

Thomas

Fofana

Soyuncu 

Ricardo

Maddison 

Ndidi

Tielemans

Albrighton 

Kels

Vards

Send Perez home.

tell each player that if they ever slow to walking pace or pass the ball backwards they are being fined a weeks wages and we will see a different performance. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Nice way to spin us having a poor half against an equally poor weakened Man United side

I don't need to spin anything. Just saying what I think. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, shade said:

423 ****ing 1, I don't care if we have to sacrifice vardy or iheanacho, I can't handle albrighton, Thomas and Perez having no cutting edge and 2 strikers standing around out the game, it's like playing 5 Vs 10

Nail on head... Without Evans three at the back just doesn't work. With the players we have the change is to be one up front to play a number ten in the middle.

why does Kasper always do that? A standard dive saves that but he goes with his feet far too often in those circumstances and he never seems to save it

Edited by Jimmy

Just now, KrefelderFox666 said:

Only positive was the goal, superb strike. Weak team, get Madders on for some creativity.

Maddison was utter dog shit the last few games, keeps trying to do the spectacular instead of the simple. Think we have to accept we are not good enough. 

Not understanding the negativity.

Took the lead, great finish from Thomas after a decent move. 

Winning the ball much further up the pitch and driving with the ball more positively. 

Won a couple of freekicks on the edge of the area. 

Think we've made the better chances. 

• Like 2

Think we have missed the chance to win the match,3 of their big guns will come on and win it for them.

Too much slow passes when we can try and pass it to a team mate,I think kaspers had the most touches so far,a f,cking goal keeper.WAKE UP BRENDAN AND CHANCE IT.

• Like 1