Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man Utd, A Match Thread

1 minute ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Kasper

Thomas

Fofana

Soyuncu 

Ricardo

Maddison 

Ndidi

Tielemans

Albrighton 

Kels

Vards

Send Perez home.

tell each player that if they ever slow to walking pace or pass the ball backwards they are being fined a weeks wages and we will see a different performance. 

Agree with that team

Just now, Hales said:

Why does anyone think Madders will make a difference? He hasn't so far when he has played!

It's the standard Foxestalk response. Anyone out if the side is the messiah and will make all the difference. Totally forgetting why they've been dropped in the first place. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Kasper

Thomas

Fofana

Soyuncu 

Ricardo

Maddison 

Ndidi

Tielemans

Albrighton 

Kels

Vards

Send Perez home.

tell each player that if they ever slow to walking pace or pass the ball backwards they are being fined a weeks wages and we will see a different performance. 

Maddison on the wing? lol

3 minutes ago, FLAN said:

How much of the “random give the ball to opposition” has Kasper used so far?  
never seems to get much criticism for it 

His kicking is absolute rubbish along with his ability at set pieces, but for some, his shot stopping makes up for it. Looks like he's gained weight as well. 

• Like 1

Just now, ousefox said:

Soyuncu looks so nervous.

He’s an established international level footballer. His performance levels over the last 2 hours of football have been verging on embarrassing. 

He’s not even concentrating at the minute. He’s been great for us so he’s got plenty of credit in the bank, though. 

1 minute ago, onekeithweller said:

First time in my 50+ years of supporting City that I've had to stop watching a match. I'll try and come back for the second half.

You mean you managed the Newcastle game all the way through? I turned that off at 2-0 lol

It’s the fact we haven’t gone for it. This United team is there for the taking but we are tickling them from arms length, we show this kind of fear and they will eat us alive. 

It’s frustrating, just show some bollocks, show some fight. Some passion.... not good enough, again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Imagining this team vs a full strength Bayern Munich or PSG IF we get Champions League next season actually makes me panic.

It doesn't matter.  WE're not going to actually win it.

CL qualification was all about growing as a club, retaining our best players and having the money and prestige to attract the next level players.

Apologies for using the past tense there, but that's how I feel.

Just now, StanSP said:

It it Diallo's hand. How did that not get overturned? 

By the rules this season it should have been but, you know...

#bringbacktherealstan

• Haha 1