Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man Utd, A Match Thread

Excellent mind games in the first half. Make them think we pass sloppy then come out as prime Barça second half.

In seriousness though what happened to our clever little quick passes and neat play in tight areas ? Seems we've totally abandoned that now 

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

Maddison on the wing? lol

An inverted winger yeah cutting in where he's played a fair bit before. Or do you wish to suggest another left winger we have fit? Or do you want to carry on seeing that guff again for another 45?

3 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Hmmm I would say that this is worse than Newcastle. This is against a second string Manure side with not much to play for. 

Thats the Problem with many on this forum..Manutd 2nd string are still Quality players...

There lies an high % of the frustration underrating the Manutd selection..

Yes we are Not Clinical enough and again too passive....!!

Just now, bluefox1 said:

That replay off their goal shows he controlled the ball downwards but what do u expect when moss is reviewing it.he hates us.

Come off it. If we score and they disallow it for that we are all fuming. 

2 minutes ago, daddylonglegs said:

He’s an established international level footballer. His performance levels over the last 2 hours of football have been verging on embarrassing. 

He’s not even concentrating at the minute. He’s been great for us so he’s got plenty of credit in the bank, though. 

He is not good in a back 3 without Evans. He likes to spring forward on the left, but he can’t do that freely without Evans so he is looking nervous.

Just now, LCFCCHRIS said:

Excellent mind games in the first half. Make them think we pass sloppy then come out as prime Barça second half.

In seriousness though what happened to our clever little quick passes and neat play in tight areas ? Seems we've totally abandoned that now 

Yeah convince Oli he doesn’t need to bring on anyone good and hopefully use his subs then hit them with the POW

8 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Cba with Rodgers anymore. Absolutely gutless.

I'm not convinced this is the best we can be.

It isn't.  This is our traditional end of season flat-lining tour. 

If this match was played mid-season, I'm sure we'd be fine.  We just need to try not to collapse Brownlee style, near to the finishing post.

Perhaps we need Paul Mackenna or Hoddle's mate Deidre?

9 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Agreed. Not great by any stretch but not the disaster some are claiming.

We're barely clinging on to the ball and not threatening to score. Against their reserves. It is a shocking performance. Again. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Wow personally I thought it wasn’t too bad :dunno:

With you.

We're the better side in that half.

Their goal was handball.

I can't believe the negativity in here.  

What am I saying, this is the match thread on FoxesTalk.  lol

• Like 2

For both sides decision making has been the Achilles heel, from our point of view we need to take advantage of that, give them more decisions to make such as slipping balls in midway between full back and CB to tempt them out of position, they're far from impenetrable. For us Perez needs to blend in some bread and butter stuff with his performing seal stuff, make sure there's an output more often than not, doesn't have to look flashy just good solid contact on the pass and release it before getting crowded out , too many blind alleys from him again.