Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man Utd, A Match Thread

It's difficult to be positive after this half. We've been dreadful against ManU's B team... moving around like in slow motion. BR has to shake them up

He's not the only one who's been subpar today, but I'd rather have one legged Ricardo or Praets mom on the pitch than Perez

Just now, Analysethis said:

Its amazing what confidence can and cant do for the side. We are just scared of the ball! I know Rodgers isnt a ranter or raver but I really hope he tears them a new one at half time to wake them up. They need to hear something different in the dressing room.

Might make them even more nervous .....

Our set up leaves us light in the middle and we get no advantage of wing backs as they simply don’t get forward enough 

it’s like playing with ten men going forward 

We look so nervous at the back and playing safe so we aren't exposed to the counter.

Soyuncu just looks so dodgy these days, it hasn't been his greatest season although he has been injured a fair amount of it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, eastendfox said:

The complaints are unjustified, we're one Schmeichel error from a half time lead, players have battled, the rain is affecting the pitch whatever the commentator says. But 100% better attitude than last game. 

Either you're on the wind up or you've been watching a different football match 

• Like 1

Hate to say it, but I cant see how we win this, i pray im wrong but going forward we look so toothless, we will never get a better chance to beat these then tonight, longer the match goes on at 1-1 the chance they bring om Bruno, Rashford, Pogba scares the absolute s**t out of me, I cannot wait for Johnny Evans to return, the influence he has on our defence is plain to see, im feeling sick with nerves about this 2nd half 

Just now, Foxin_Mad said:

Safe to say we are not going to win this game. 

It’s isn’t safe to say that, but a win would require a different second half performance and I don’t think we’ve got it in us. 

Ok, yeah, it is safe to say. 

• Haha 1

I actually feel embarrassed for the players. They’ve got a manager who’s tried to talk them into being a big club for 2 years, and although he’s not without blame, we’ve not had one outfield player with the exception of Kelechi & Evans stand up and be counted when the going has got tough in the last 2 seasons. 

4 minutes ago, Koke said:

They have an excuse, it's their deserve team. What's our excuse? 

We've looked physically and mentally fatigued for weeks and our confidence is shot. It's quite a good, if depressing, excuse.