Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man Utd, A Match Thread

Poor again. Won't got a better chance at 3 points this season. So slow with the ball again. Don't seem to be any urgency or desire to win the game. Formation surprisingly not working again. 

423 ****ing 1, I don't care if we have to sacrifice vardy or iheanacho, I can't handle albrighton, Thomas and Perez having no cutting edge and 2 strikers standing around out the game, it's like playing 5 Vs 10

1 minute ago, matty98 said:

Personnel isn't the problem.... It's the negative set up and players playing out of position.

100%. Next season we'll have a better squad (once again) and we'll still have performances like this, it runs deeper than simply being players not good enough, especially when we know they are.

Looks like we need another goal as a minimum. Get the impression they are one counter attack away from scoring. All too predictable at the moment from our perspective. 

2 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Good news is this is on BT sport so at least we get some insightful and incisive half time analysis; not just a couple of washed up ex-MUFC has beens jostling for attention and man-points.

I just turn over at HT. I can't watch all our sloppy shorty passes and defensive frailties being highlighted again. 

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd

The complaints are unjustified, we're one Schmeichel error from a half time lead, players have battled, the rain is affecting the pitch whatever the commentator says. But 100% better attitude than last game. 

• Like 1

Carry on like this and we'll lose, they are there for the taking but we don't seem to know how to go about it so frustrating and hugely disappointing. 

Jeez. Where to begin? There isn’t a single player on that team that has stepped up to the plate. Nobody. This is a serious mentality issue. We all know they’ll have an eye on Saturday, but even factoring that in, performances of late have been utterly toothless. 

1 minute ago, matty98 said:

Personnel isn't the problem.... It's the negative set up and players playing out of position.

1 shot on target against a team trying to lose against us! I know they ain’t but we should be well on top here.

Scrap this 3 at the back against teams were expected to beat!! We still concede shit goals anyway! BR tactics again to blame for a very poor half.

• Like 1

Its amazing what confidence can and cant do for the side. We are just scared of the ball! I know Rodgers isnt a ranter or raver but I really hope he tears them a new one at half time to wake them up. They need to hear something different in the dressing room.

Thomas the best player so far with some nice passes down the side, link up and special goal.

1-3 was my pre-,match prediction, I still think this is on if we come out fired up.

• Like 1