Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

How is everyone feeling?

1 hour ago, Trumpet said:

Would we? I thought the title was we’ve lost the most FA Cup finals without ever winning it. Surely if we win it today there will be plenty of teams that have lost out in the final more than us who have also won it. Point I’m trying to make and not doing so very well is we’d no longer have not won it, putting that title to bed.

Think southampton have lost 4/5 and won one. 

A Chelsea mate is having a (socially distanced) viewing party, I've agreed to attend, everyone else is neutral. Currently got my 94/96 away kit on. This is either going to go very well or very badly haha.

Edited by Gav_LCFC14

6 hours ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I have that stomach churning feeling but also wanting to concentrate and take it all in. The last time I felt like this was on my wedding day (not that I’ll be telling the wife that).

How is everyone else feeling about today? 

She said that too

5 minutes ago, Spiritwalker said:

I feel strangely tearful.

Haha. Me too. I've welled up twice already today. Me, a man almost totally unable to show emotion and affection. 

Lineker's little homage to 1969. 

Radio Leicester's abide with me video. 

I was thinking about our cup run. For me, the Cup run is not simply this season.. the run for me started v Harlow Town. Shrewsbury. Hammered on the QPR plastic pitch.  Last.minute debacle away at.millwall (87 and 16). Barnsley away replay, Julian!, Charlton, Reading, Bristol City on the ice, Wycombe, Erland Jonson penalty. 

• Like 2

This is bringing back the feelings before our games from about February onwards in 2016. Too many feelings all conflicting, sick, excited, nervous, impatient, expectant, fearful, emotional, I just don't know what to do with myself! 

• Like 1