Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tielemans63

Ainsley Maitland-Niles

22 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

A right back that doesn't want to play right back and wants to play centre mid - 2 positions we don't need players in

I wouldn’t be so sure that we won’t need another CM by the time the window is up. 

1 minute ago, The_77 said:

I wouldn’t be so sure that we won’t need another CM by the time the window is up. 

In an ideal world I'm thinking that if you had 2 Soumare's with Tielemans in the middle of them, one right footed and one left then that'd be good for me. Its unbalanced with Tielemans always on that left side. Like American football 🏈 when they're protecting the thrower until the last minute.

makes no sense as we're well stacked with full backs and centre midfielders. We'll already have Soumare, Preat, KDH & Mendy competing for game time behind our first choice midfielders, so would be a waste of 15 mill and wages. 

Feel bad saying this as he's probably a really decent lad but if ever there was a perfect example of a player gaining England caps purely based on the team he plays for, then it's AMN.

• Like 4

This is the worst ever window for links with terrible time wasters - can’t get rid of Ghezzal and sniffing round the likes of Henderson and A M-N. Makes me nostalgic for days when the worry was that we might accidentally sign Andros Townsend or Vestergaard 

26 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

I've always been told you don't p**** sausages, it's let's all the fat flavor go

Yeah. I’m in that camp. However pretty sure it was just referring to Ainsley who appears to be using a fork. Might be wrong. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Who doesn’t love a utility player? 

I was quite up for this in January but the few times I saw him in midfield for the Baggies made my mind up for good. He’s not going to start games for a top 6 side in any position. So no!