Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Napoli, Spartak Moscow & Legia Warsaw

Where will we finish?   

563 members have voted

1. 1. Where will we finish

Blimey! I wasn’t expecting the Europa Group games to be quite so tasty. Ours is a genuinely difficult group to get out of. I think it’s more exciting than our Champions League group. I saw Arsenal v Napoli a couple of seasons ago. Was struck by how physically small Napoli players were compared to Arsenal. 

• Like 2

Just now, An Away Move said:

Who have we got in the Premier League either side of the Moscow game? 

Not sure I fancy any of the away games! I’ve become anxious in older age about running in to ultras from all of those countries 😳😂

The fixtures haven't been dedided so impossible to say. Think the fixtures will be dedided over the weekend. 

There's logistical difficulties given that West Ham and Tottenham will play on the same day in different competitions so things like that have to be taken in to consideration. 

34 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Awesome group! It’s tricky but it feels like a proper European group that. For the away fans just be really careful about Moscow and Warsaw. Both great cities but fans can kick off. 

I'd say all three. If they actually let us go that is.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Koke said:

Quality wise we should finish second or first but going away to Warsaw and Moscow in mid November isnt great. Let's see what these players are made out of. 

Lets see what the squad are Made of...

We at least we are competing,I believe only the 2nd time in our history,through League position

Everyone’s making fun of the Coach 1 brigade after this draw, but I’ll tell ya what: these away days would be a good way for anyone posting on The Ultras Thread in General Sport to see if they’re really about that life.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, StanSP said:

The fixtures haven't been dedided so impossible to say. Think the fixtures will be dedided over the weekend. 

There's logistical difficulties given that West Ham and Tottenham will play on the same day in different competitions so things like that have to be taken in to consideration. 

We will know by tomorrow morning, quite easy really, when Spurs at home West Ham will be away and we will be the opposite of West Ham to allow for different match kick off times 

3 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

I've joined in with it but why have we suddenly got a reputation for not liking tough atmospheres or the big occasion? We've crumbled at times but not sure thats anything to do with crowds (in fact we've done it with no crowds) 

Didn't Chilwell not dare take a throw in at Milwall because he was scared?