Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
Just now, hejammy said:

1200 ish apparently. The flares looked good to be fair but crazy how they managed to get so many inside! What are those stewards doing exactly. 

 

Also those nutters don't deserve to be at a football match. Most of the family stand emptied around 75 mins, understandably kids were scared. Just so unnecessary 

Screenshot_20211125-221955.jpg

They put them down their boxers to get them in. 

Posted (edited)

security-on-duty.gif.570b642bff5e8ed125c530278a4b6da1.gif

4 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

They put them down their boxers to get them in. 

Took a video of one of the stewards, I'm surprised they got any in even down their boxers. So strict they are! 

Edited by hejammy
  • Haha 4
Posted
Just now, hejammy said:

Took a video of one of the stewards, I'm surprised they got any in even down their boxers. So strict they are! 

Risky as well imagine it accidentally going off down there. 

Posted

Don't get why there's any surprise about how loud they were. Flares were great. Glad they got fvxked off by police though. 

 

Atmosphere for us was better first half than second. 

 

Any pictures of the tifo display? 

  • Like 2
Posted

All Control steward should be sacked,or more Real Security staff taken on...

 

The Poles make & bring the Problem in the Stadium...but it will be the Home Club getting the fine...Stupid,Lazy  Euro officialdom.( Fking 70yrs they dont learn)

Stupid Leicester city Security & Marshals, Controlling One of the obvious issues...

 

Twice I have seen innocent kids &  Teenage girls burnt...in Italy & Germany...BVB Gelbe Wand fans Fought long against flares ( even guilty themselves)..

 

 

  • Like 1
Posted
16 minutes ago, hejammy said:

security-on-duty.gif.570b642bff5e8ed125c530278a4b6da1.gif

Took a video of one of the stewards, I'm surprised they got any in even down their boxers. So strict they are! 

That looks like Ken Jackson stand manager 😂😂

  • Haha 1
Posted

We as a football club needed that, the club, the fans and the police think it's all being friendly and hugging with some of these Europeans, whilst in reality they wanna cave our heads in. At least the police had a go today, unlike at Napoli lol I remember a group of lads I met when we first got to our hotel in Warsaw at about 11pm, they were talking about walking a mile to a bar rather than getting an Uber, people are so naive it's unreal, much like the police were against Napoli.

 

Thought the Warsaw fans (and the others here with them) were decent and excellent numbers.

 

Roll on a knockout tie in February :englandsmile4wf::beer:

  • Like 1
Posted
1 minute ago, Spudulike said:

I can't make out what the centre image is. Something to do with trains? 

Yes, the front of a steam locomotive. 

  • Like 1
Posted
Just now, Spudulike said:

I can't make out what the centre image is. Something to do with trains? 

I believe so. I don't think it was ever fully stretched out as we seem to have had some fans in there who were trying to stop it.

Posted (edited)

I didn’t think they were that good actually. Got the feeling some of their main ultra didn’t come because their banners weren’t on show. 
 

Copenhagen much better and Napoli for pure annoyance. 
 

No doubt at home they were unreal 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Vestan Pance said:

I believe so. I don't think it was ever fully stretched out as we seem to have had some fans in there who were trying to stop it.

There were punches thrown right where I sit. Not going into details, and more than “trying to stop it”, but I couldn’t believe what was happening. 

Edited by Fox92
Change of words
Guest Electric Yetis
Posted
1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

There was a scrap right where I sit. Not going into details, and more than “trying to stop it”, but I couldn’t believe what was happening. 

I sit directly opposite and looked like loads of people going mental trying to stop it being put over their heads and then several people ripping holes in it.

 

All so they could see our players standing still facing the East Stand. 🙄

 

Posted
2 minutes ago, Rain King said:

I sit directly opposite and looked like loads of people going mental trying to stop it being put over their heads and then several people ripping holes in it.

 

All so they could see our players standing still facing the East Stand. 🙄

 

willy pullers

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...