Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
messerschmitt

It's been a long time since I'ce felt this bad as a Leicester supporter.

7 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

It’s been a long time since I’ve had such little belief in us winning games, that’s definitely true.

Newcastle are a shower of shite. Lose to them and he needs to go. 

The worst thing for me is he's taken the fight out of us. Even when we've not been good under previous managers we've still been hard to play against and gave ourselves a chance of beating anyone by being pests. Now we're just flimsy and roll over under any pressure.

That's why for me I don't particularly care who we get in but that needs instilling back into the players by whoever it is

• Like 2

This is on par with that prem season where we kept letting in goals after the 80th minute and couldn't stop it. 

Honestly of this carries on we are in a relegation battle. I can't see how Brendan fixes this, if anything it's getting even worse week by week. 

That defence is a disgrace. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Give over.

We've been dumped out of the FA Cup by Newport County and Milwall, the latter of which when we were defending league Champions. 

We were in a relegation battle under Ranieri and Shakespeare.

We're 11th in the Premier League and have been knocked out of the Europa League.

Hate to see your reaction when we do eventually get relegated.

I don't agree with the OP but I do kind of understand. Best squad we've ever had but repeated failings on and off the field have hampered us, and it doesn't feel like anything is due to change soon so can make you feel pretty hopeless.

• Like 1

This is not our lowest point by far, but I have a nasty, nasty feeling that a lot of the character we’ve developed over the last decade plus has been slowly dying in recent times. It was usual, even when we’ve been crap in years past, to at least feel like we always have a chance of getting back into it and getting something out of the game. Nowadays falling one behind almost feels like a foregone conclusion. The spirit instilled back in the day by Nige and carried by the changing room leadership team that carried it is fading as they either retire or look to be wrapping up their careers, and Rodgers seems to have failed to create a suitable culture to succeed it. We now have a very expensive squad and a manager who are looking disinterested. Whatever happens next, something big needs to change. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The whole world smiles said:

Boo hoo man up. Sometimes your football team is good sometimes it's completely fuching shit. Try not to get too low when they are the latter. 

Imagine how a Sunderland fan feels. 

True of course.

Doesn't mean we can't expect better for our club though. We've been blessed over the last decade granted but I'd like to see us continue being ambitious