Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Arriba Los Zorros

Bertrand

2 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

It may not be until the end of the season but something like this is likely imo. He won't be in the pl squad and has barely been at the training ground.

Isn’t he out of the contract in the summer …..would be peak Leicester to pay him for 2 years where he has been injured for the majority of it and then just as he has milked us for every penny he can he then retires. Knowing us he will be offered to join the coaching staff as replacement for Kolo and be given a pay rise 🙄

• 1 month later...

From sources around the Internet he apparently earns around £80k per week. That is roughly around £4m per year. 2 year contract means we will have paid him around £8m in wages. He's played 4 games for us that I can remember, meaning he's roughly been paid around £2m per game. Absolutely disgusting! 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

From sources around the Internet he apparently earns around £80k per week. That is roughly around £4m per year. 2 year contract means we will have paid him around £8m in wages. He's played 4 games for us that I can remember, meaning he's roughly been paid around £2m per game. Absolutely disgusting! 

Can't help injuries per say but it was a bad buy.

The question is, how can i get that same contract?

30 minutes ago, blueharmie said:

I bet this **** can't believe he gets paid this.

Fair play..well and truly mugged us off 

LCFC mugged themselves off !! They made a poor deal and have to live with it !! You can't blame Bertram for taking the deal.

• Like 4

We are making two playetts into such a big issue…

Top 6 clubs are carrying more than 2 players has flotsam…

Its not worth bothering about…We are also not the only „also ran“ club that have  has & still have players hanging around shooting at the moon..

The sums are astronomical for the average fan,but that is what PL dreams in failures bring…

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 04/04/2023 at 17:35, 21st Century Fox said:

It would be fascinating to know whether Bertrand was already involved with Brendan's son's sports agency before he signed for us.

Must be the worlds shittest sports agency if that’s the calibre of client it can attract 

• Haha 1