Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Arriba Los Zorros

Bertrand

He ain't the only one stealing a wage, I dont know how Top can put up with paying obsene weekly wages like this to someone who has contributed the square root of nothing.

He must genuinely turn up for Training wearing a Dick Turpin outfit with mask

1 hour ago, Jimmy said:

the manager, the clubs transfer people didn't recommend signing them, the manager insisted on them, he even insisted Vestergaard wasn't a panic signing until it suited him better to say he was signed as back up, £15m and £70k/week on a back up CB?

Well, sack the manager.

2 hours ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I think you’re being kind. Given the few times he did play he made bad errors, I think he’ll go down in folklore as one of our very worst signings.

Shame because he was past his best, but I still thought it made some sense as a squad player - particularly as we had just lost Fuchs. 

Plastic Bertrand makes Junior Lewis look like a good signing now!!

• Haha 1

What a horror show of signing this guy’s been. Good riddance at the end of the season, shite attitude, wooden legs and has show or shared zero leadership amongst the group. Well played Rodgers and Congerton on identifying a “leader” for the group … 

• Like 1

Always worth bumping this story on the Bertrand thread to remind everyone how incestuous this deal was. Rodgers friends with the owner of the agency that Bertrand is signed to. Rodgers Jr works for the agency. Bertrand is also employed as a consultant in the agency that also represents him. 🤷🏻‍♂️ https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/why-ryan-bertrand-and-brendan-rodgers-son-could-be-key-to-leicester-citys-summer-transfer-window/ar-AAXlt0z

• Like 4