Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Spurs post Match

We should have lost on the balance of the game, but bloody hell - football is harsh sometimes.

Two key moments - Barnes not squaring to Lookman for a tap in, and Tielemans losing it while we were massing forward. 

A valiant effort all considering the line up, but should have seen it through. 

I’m sick.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

i didn't even realise we conceded a third lol they scored with the equaliser with the very last second of injury time, what happened? 

Tielmans passed it straight to Spurs, Kane played one pass that took out our entire midfield and defense, bergwibstein scored 

Honestly, how's he not been sent off? I don't care about that 3rd goal and losing. A point with 10 seconds to go is scant consolation when winning and us not really in a very good league position. Just very very horrible that.

I was literally about to wax lyrical about how efficient Barnes had been when he'd came on, if we wanted to measure how he's developed since 2018/19 then that was it and tonight it's been for nothing.

If we don't go and get a new defender in the next week then I want bodies taken down the club. Vestergaard is a disgrace and Soyuncu isn't much better. Complete clown this season. Honestly rather Amartey and Hamza as a pairing right now.

Just wow 😂😂😂

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Asha said:

What the **** was that? See the game out lads. 

Absolutely unforgivable. 

Soyuncu and Westergaard need transfer listing now.

Sense of perspective we should have lost in normal time. Vestergaard and Soyncu what do you expect ! Think that's bad it's Brighton next up.

Just now, lifted*fox said:

with all due respect fella, he wasn't responsible for tielemans passing the ball straight to them on kick off with seconds left to go

that's player mistakes all day long

with a bit of ****ing sense we win that and rodgers get the plaudits

can't pin this one on him im afraid

Of course he's not responsible for individual mistakes, but overall we should have lost by 7. Even if we snuck a win, we were awful. Individual mistakes are part of the wider problem, we setup to draw. and we fail it miserably.

Just now, Foxhateram said:

Ref gifted them a hand ball goal which wasn't checked by VAR, added far too much extra time, didn't have the balls to send off a player who assaulted our defender, said player then scored a goal 2 minutes after the already too long extra time had finished.

Assaulted 😆 mate that was a little shove and Soyuncu fell like Mufasa off a cliff. Yellow was correct.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Izzy said:

It's times like this that I hate living down south surrounded by Spurs fans. Next 48 hours are going to be hell. Cvnts.

Best of luck to you :D at least we didn't throw away a champions league spot against a team with nothing to play for this time. So it shouldn't be as bad as last time. That's about as positive as I can be I think haha