Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Brighton (H) 23 Jan, 2pm

I liked us better when we weren't playing.

They did us at their place and they'll do us again here. We concede way too many shots on our goal, and Brighton can and will pass around us for fun.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, SouthStandUpperTier said:

They are going to give us the runaround. Think I'll watch the women's team play Villa instead.

Brighton will pass around us like we're an U12 team. 

16 minutes ago, Xen said:

Schmeichel 

Albrighton - Amartey - Soyuncu - Thomas

Soumare - KDH

Perez - Maddison - Barnes

Daka

Subs: Ward, Justin, VDC, Nelson, Brunt, McAteer, Tielemans, Lookman

As far away from the king power as is physically possible: Vestergaard.

Presume you are resting lookman for Perez and likewise tielemans. Arguably maddison exerted more in that match. I think BR mightjust swap lookman for Perez and go as strong as possible from the start. Tielemans for soumare. He needs to up his game though from tonight though and
not much in it.  I’d go with your suggested side equally. 

It's January and the season is over. Awful that a league game isn't going to be exciting for 7 months.

We'll have to spend the rest of this season rebuilding and going for it in the FA Cup and that tinpot European thing we're in. 

Brighton will be far more up for this than us. 

• Like 1

These are the most overrated side in the Premier League. Why they get the praise they do, is beyond me. Cannot stand them. 

Comfortably should have beaten them at their place this season, we were filth after being 1 nil and then 2-1 up vs them in the cup and very lucky to scrape through. Let's hope we put tonight behind us and take them apart like we used to prior to this season.