Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Vestergaard

Guest itude

Seems pretty clear to me, he wants to sit here, take the wages, and get a few games in so he can get his world cup place. Now he is talking a load of tosh to try and cover that up.Still, if I was on his wages, maybe I would do the same ?!

22 minutes ago, itude said:

Seems pretty clear to me, he wants to sit here, take the wages, and get a few games in so he can get his world cup place. Now he is talking a load of tosh to try and cover that up.Still, if I was on his wages, maybe I would do the same ?!

Seems pretty clear to me, he wants to play football. 

I would be shocked if he was to leave on a permanent deal because of the wages he is on, although that would be preferable. He was considered a decent CB when he played for Bremen and Gladbach is the Bundesliga. I wouldn't be surprised to see go back there if he does leave on loan. 

1 hour ago, itude said:

I think it was up until we played 3 at the back and he wasn't even on the bench. That was Rodgers way of saying you have no chance of playing here so if you want games to make the world cup don't be turning down offers. 

48 minutes ago, lcfc043 said:

Has he gone yet?

On 06/08/2022 at 11:59, ARM1968 said:

Has he gone yet?

On 16/07/2022 at 12:45, dannythefox said:

He gone yet?

On 26/05/2022 at 01:20, phoneticerror said:

Has he gone yet?

No-Clint.JPG.d388466f84ff1868237c2b6d3f373aab.JPG

I am a patient soul ... not easily peeved ...

and I am NOT the least bit frustrated ... or angry ...

that this USELESS DONKEY/GIRAFFE HYBRID MIGHT BE HAPPY TO TAKE A PAID YEAR OFF ON OUR DIME!!!

nope, I'm fine with it really.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, KingsX said:

No-Clint.JPG.d388466f84ff1868237c2b6d3f373aab.JPG

I am a patient soul ... not easily peeved ...

and I am NOT the least bit frustrated ... or angry ...

that this USELESS DONKEY/GIRAFFE HYBRID MIGHT BE HAPPY TO TAKE A PAID YEAR OFF ON OUR DIME!!!

nope, I'm fine with it really.

To be fair if Leicester paid me 5x my worth for my Information Technology services and chose not to have me do anything then i'd be a man of honour and stay loyal to them.  Good times and bad. :)

I aint getting paid that much ever again soooo lol

11 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

To be fair if Leicester paid me 5x my worth for my Information Technology services and chose not to have me do anything then i'd be a man of honour and stay loyal to them.  Good times and bad. :)

I aint getting paid that much ever again soooo lol

It’s even worse, it’s like Leicester paying you 5x your worth for your international diamond smuggling services. Assuming you don’t also do that of course! It’s not his fault we recruited the wrong type of player for the task at hand. Unsurprisingly we haven’t played to his strengths (and you don’t make it as a prem and international player if you don’t have them), he’s looked like a round peg in a square hold and his confidence is probably shot.

As bad as he’s looked, and he has looked dreadful, but the buck lies with the recruitment and not the player.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I think him being out of the 20 man squad is a clear message to him, just don't see us getting that same offer again annoyingly from another club.