Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Vestergaard

2 minutes ago, Kinowe Soorie said:

Probably the worst professional footballer I’ve ever seen.

He’s been bad but not even close to being the worst professional footballer I’ve seen play for Leicester.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Kinowe Soorie said:

Alan Maybury? Brian Carey?

Peter Gilbert, Michael trotter, junior Lewis. There have been lots worse than jannick.

just that all of them put together probably cost about the same we paid for him.

to be fair I think he is a decent footballer, but not a great defender, which is an issue as a centre back. His lack of pace is the issue for the way we want to play.

• Like 2

Funny thing is I didn't really see him play that much but my opinion on him is guided by the posts on here!

I thought he'd be a decent signing but it clearly hasn't worked out, if we can get 5 or 6 million for Vestergaard I think it would be decent business.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Funny thing is I didn't really see him play that much but my opinion on him is guided by the posts on here!

I thought he'd be a decent signing but it clearly hasn't worked out, if we can get 5 or 6 million for Vestergaard I think it would be decent business.

Dont think anyone saw him play that much, he was either playing statues in the penalty area or sitting on the bench

Unfathomable signing TBH.

It's pretty clear someone at the club has a Southampton fetish, but to sign two of the back four that we pumped nine past was a weird decision in the first place. 

1 minute ago, Haywood_6 said:

I don't think he's terrible and Some of the abuse he's got has been way over the top in my opinion. Some fans just have it in for him. It used to be Nacho until he shut them up and this season it was Vestergaard. It was a bit of a last minute panic buy and the fact of the matter is he's too slow for us. Would never of arrived if it wasn't for the Fofana injury. 

I find it a bit too reactionary too (Almost childish) although I agree that he was a rushed panic buy, but perhaps fueled not just by Wes' injury but also the uncertainty of Jonny's situation. Always felt it was Jonny's dubious fitness that pushed us towards Vestergaard, as he could bring experience and another CB body (and not just altitude)

• Like 2