Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Noni Madueke

1 minute ago, Sankey93 said:

Top 10 ? Come on mate think about it? I’d take all these over him. Some are obvious tbf.

Sterling 

grealish 

Diaz 

salah

jota

saka 

son 

foden 

zaha 

neto 

raphinha

bowen

Mahrez

martinelli

Ziyech

Loads of these don’t play in Barnes position and are not the definition of consistent either, lots of them are media darlings though. Barnes is frustrating, magical in equal measure, maybe he becomes more than he currently is, but even now he is not bad at all

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sankey93 said:

Top 10 ? Come on mate think about it? I’d take all these over him. Some are obvious tbf.

Sterling 

grealish 

Diaz 

salah

jota

saka 

son 

foden 

zaha 

neto 

raphinha

bowen

Mahrez

martinelli

Ziyech

I’m assuming Ric was going off stats

• Like 1

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Loads of these don’t play in Barnes position and are not the definition of consistent either, lots of them are media darlings though. Barnes is frustrating, magical in equal measure, maybe he becomes more than he currently is, but even now he is not bad at all

Agree he’s not bad but he can be loads better imo. 

1 hour ago, Sankey93 said:

Harvey Barnes is bang average for me. He’s not very consistent either which annoys me cuz when he’s on it he’s brilliant! Hopefully this season we will see more of it.

He's 24 if he just sorts his finishing/end product out then he will be top class but I know what you mean. He regularly finds himself in the position to score and he's hit double figures the past 2 seasons. He could get 15-20 with his end product sorted. He has everything it's just the end product. That comes and loads of clubs will be after him.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TJQuik said:

A creative, tricky right winger that can unlock teams that defend deep would give Harvey a lot more freedom and take some of the pressure off him.

There's this tall Belgian fella :whistle:

5 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Actually I've just checked.

Gold is currently £48.18 per gram.

He's 66kg so in gold that's £3,179,880.

He's worth more than his weight in gold.

Now if we're talking plutonium that's about £4,500 per gram so he'd be worth £297,000,000. That's a realistic value considering he's English and John Barnes son, may be rest in peace.

....sounds like you have been spending too much time near the plutonium!!!

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Imagin picking Grealish, Martinelli, Ziyech, Zaha or Neto ahead of Barnes. Jesus christ. :nigel:

I agree the criticism was harsh however, you've surely got to take Martinelli over Barnes? Looks like he could be a generational talent.

The rest? Yeah, I hear you.

Barnes is a great player IMO, just for the record.

3 hours ago, Sankey93 said:

Sterling 

grealish 

Diaz 

salah

jota

saka 

son 

foden 

zaha 

neto 

raphinha

bowen

Mahrez

martinelli

Ziyech

Half of these don’t even play where Barnes plays 😂😂

3 hours ago, Sankey93 said:

Sterling 

grealish 

Diaz 

salah

jota

saka 

son 

foden 

zaha 

neto 

raphinha

bowen

Mahrez

martinelli

Ziyech

Sterling is wank.

Grealish isn’t worth the money either.

Zaha shows up about once a month 

Martinelle has developed a reputation from doing not a lot

And Ziyech is a a bag of shit also. 

Barnes is a quality player. He wasn’t the issue last season we were. He is at his best playing in a side attacking with momentum. When we do, he can be unplayable. When we play at a snails pace he is completely ineffective.

3 hours ago, dannythefox said:

Half of these don’t even play where Barnes plays 😂😂

Yeah and they would still do a better job imo. We will see this season won’t we! I hope I’m wrong.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Imagin picking Grealish, Martinelli, Ziyech, Zaha or Neto ahead of Barnes. Jesus christ. :nigel:

Grealish is clear of barnes, had a bad season but grealish is an incredible player… and I hate the guy.

Neto aswell, he is a quality player I would love to have neto here.

2 minutes ago, Kinowe Soorie said:

I find the lack of faith in Barnes disturbing

He’s a quality player, could be one of the best on the league if he can get his finishing on par with his dribbling. It all comes with experience though, just needs to fine tune his decision making and composure in key moments and he will be an incredible player.