Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kierzz

New Manager? Who do you Want?

Guest itude
3 minutes ago, dobbylcfc said:

We’d be a lot better defensively lol 

Kind of what we need, desperately at the moment. Pity he wasn't here earlier, might have got Mee and Tarkovski for nowt. Can they be worse than the ve and the am ?

Edited by itude

9 minutes ago, Collymore said:

image.png.2f128e813ef65501a0b0680cc2ffa509.png

Love Nige, my favourite period of supporting this club, bar none. 

We absolutely need someone in his mould, someone who can galvanise and create a work ethic and team spirit here again. We've turned into a bunch of individuals with no fight and no spirit. Clubs like ours have a lot to gain from nurturing the right atmosphere. We've got 'good' players, but until someone comes in and sticks them together properly that's all they'll be.

• Like 3

Just now, itude said:

Sadly not premier league tested, so a big risk

Who’s the most realistic with Premier League experience though, Dyche? Benitez? No thanks.

This team is stale and needs a new identity, Rose & De Zerbi would be risks but both would come with many positives.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

We absolutely need someone in his mould, someone who can galvanise and create a work ethic and team spirit here again. We've turned into a bunch of individuals with no fight and no spirit. Clubs like ours have a lot to gain from nurturing the right atmosphere. We've got 'good' players, but until someone comes in and sticks them together properly that's all they'll be.

Also someone who can keep the reporters in line and answer questions at a press conference.  Brendan can't do it. 

I want a manager that ticks the following two boxes:

1) A strong, decent character that motivates his players and commands respect

2) A commitment to playing the high tempo, high pressing football that suits the English game and the players at our disposal

That's it. I honestly do not care if he's never won anything or I've never heard of him.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

I thought he was brilliant tactically in that first season. He rarely put a foot wrong and very often did just what was needed. The total opposite of Rodgers. 

Great mental man manager and absorbed the pressure. 

Not so good when given slightly more sway and the ability to alter things to his way. 

Like I say, sometimes it’s just a different voice and approach that’s required. I’m pretty sure that’s where we are at. 

Our squad is good enough. 

8 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

Love Nige, my favourite period of supporting this club, bar none

The first 12 months under Claudio were pretty decent in my opinion. :D

Pearson did wonders for us. He’s not what is needed though. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

So you prefer a relegation scrap to a team that won the league and cup. 

• Haha 1