Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Praet - Torino

There's no point in replacing him, he doesn't play!  Why bother getting excited about a new player to watch sitting on the bench.

If we need to cut the wage bill, sign me up and I'll sit on the bench and jog up and down the touchline for 10 minutes a week. 

I'd happily take what Dennis was earning in a week as my annual salary.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, taupe said:

If Praet wants gone that let it happen. He's a decent enough player if committed to us but if not... then he might as well go.

I've never been enarmoured by Praet. Best for both parties if he goes. All the best Dennis. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, taupe said:

If Praet wants gone that let it happen. He's a decent enough player if committed to us but if not... then he might as well go.

Let him go, it's a shame, Brendan clearly not gonna drop them muppets maddison or KDH , so why hang about.

😉

If he is gone… I hold our some minor hope that we might get a RW on loan. Doubt it’ll be anyone amazing this late though. A cast off from a big club or someone on larger wages elsewhere that the club desperately want out the door most likely.

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

If this is happening then surely it allows us to go for a RW and LW. Don't need CM cover unless Tielemans or Soumare go.

Not sure we have the liquid fluidity to sign two wingers or indeed know where to find them.

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

I agree, absolute shit show

Agreed. I know Brendan can be a bit of a .... but frankly I think the club has let him down a bit this summer. Either we had the funds for a rebuild or we didn't and if the latter that should have been clearly communicated to him and he should have been told what to say to the press. I don't believe there has been a radical change in our financial position since July. It is all about managing the situation whether it is good or bad and we have just let the press set the agenda for our financial position and seem to have let things get out of control frankly.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

This is nonsensical from us.

We have a player who doesn't particularly want to be here, he's one of the main reasons we are in this mess as part of a collective of squad players on about £70-90k a week and yet we are digging our heels in and further limiting ourselves.

It's like smearing yourself in fish paste, complaint you smell of fish but opening a tin of John West's 5 minutes later whilst sat in the bath.

What are you talking about? Praet is one of few who can play right midfield, a position we want a player for, so why would we let Praet go until it is confirmed a replacement is confirmed?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

This is nonsensical from us.

We have a player who doesn't particularly want to be here, he's one of the main reasons we are in this mess as part of a collective of squad players on about £70-90k a week and yet we are digging our heels in and further limiting ourselves.

It's like smearing yourself in fish paste, complaint you smell of fish but opening a tin of John West's 5 minutes later whilst sat in the bath.

I think this is overstating it a little.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Will1981 said:

Just get Praet gone and if we can not get anyone in to replace him put Wright in the squad.

Glad your not in charge - we will get relegated 100% with that approach 

We should retain all the players without a replacement lined up as we will need all the quality we have and DP is a quality player - a new manager will see that !!

• Like 2