Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox in the sox

Radio Leicester coverage

38 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

linking the post for those that don't use twitter.

But appears it was spotted early and he's doing well with treatment, so hopefully will make a full and speedy recovery

So sad. Poor lad.

Hope he makes a speedy recovery 

• Like 3

On 11/04/2024 at 16:52, Tommy G said:

Just seen on Twitter that Jason Bourne is recovering from cancer 

Fingers crossed it goes well and won't return.

If you notice any lump, spot, feel fatigued more than normal etc. - please do consider seeing the GP, as it could be something serious..

Edited by Wymsey
  • Like 2

On 11/04/2024 at 18:35, South Shire Fox said:

Would love to know whose idea it was to start inviting Matty Fryatt on. The most boring cvnt out. Could send a glass eye to sleep. 

😆 Matty why use 5 words when 50 will do Fryatt.

If I don't hear proper, gritty questions, holding accountability in this interview i'm gonna hit the roof.

Tiredness - why didn't you rotate?

Players being frozen out?

Try something different?

You said you'd leave if there were doubts around your idea - elaborate more?

12 minutes ago, john ridley said:

What's he say?

Casual arrogance, daka shouldn't be on the pitch, the fans spent a fortune travelling and deserve better, not good enough, got to roll sleeves up and we don't etc.  basically the stuff us fans say 

Edited by rugbyblue
Add more
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

If I don't hear proper, gritty questions, holding accountability in this interview i'm gonna hit the roof.

Tiredness - why didn't you rotate?

Players being frozen out?

Try something different?

You said you'd leave if there were doubts around your idea - elaborate more?

Times are tough so why arent you using Coady, the man that was brought in for his leadership and the man who has Championship winning know how?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Wow.

Piper has said he will not call individual players out and then names Daka and Faes.

And rightly so.

Daka looks like a competition winner & Belgium must be seriously very poor defensively. 

20 minutes ago, DennisNedry said:

I've just listened back to the post match coverage from last night and Owen really went in on Enzo in the interview. Fair play!

Yes Matt Piper thought his questioning was robust. I think he realises the questions we want answered and also that his job is holding the manager to account. I thought Enzos answers lacked clarity - almost like he’d not thought of making more changes. He really needs to get his bloody finger out 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Quorndon_Fox said:

Looks like Stringer didn’t jump after all…

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cy9xpzwjpk3o.amp

also went full Partridge “There was no agreement and there was no quid pro quo,” 

'Mr Stringer claimed he was “identifying” rather than promoting the firm and said he received free use of the cars from a late friend who was a director of the firm.'

:dry:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, HybridFox said:

I miss the live phone-ins with Alan Young (hope he's keeping okay these days). Yes some callers talked sh*** but it's never been the same since 

Remember when some lad told him to stay off the Buckfast and he threatened to sue him?

You don't get radio like that anymore 😂

• Haha 4