Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brownboy93

Martin Terrier

Excellent player, but he's a left winger. I get that Maddison starts as the wide forward who drifts in, but a 4231 with a great right winger and Maddison as a 10 is what I've wanted to see for the last 4 or so years. 

This guy is a real talent though. Destined for a big move soon.

Big money move happening for Barnes? Get this guy in and distribute the funds to the right!

I don’t want Barnes to leave though!

other than this being agent talk, I don’t see why else we’d be interested 

Edited by MPH

7 hours ago, MPH said:

Big money move happening for Barnes? Get this guy in and distribute the funds to the right!

I don’t want Barnes to leave though!

other than this being agent talk, I don’t see why else we’d be interested 

.. he looks better as a forward than someone operating on the wing!!!

Just be be clear  I  am referring to Terrrier in this instance, Barnes for me looks the same to me as well.

Edited by sacreblueits442
Update.

35 minutes ago, Nick said:

I can’t imagine anything worse.

...I understand where you are coming from!!!

Have you noticed that from Claudio, Puel and Rodgers,  they all say the same thing regarding the players, we need to move the ball forward more quickly. 

Now when the players shutdown and are no longer buying into the manager,  is that a default position they take up, which then leads to the inevitable manager moving on.

Was the assessment of Khun Top misconceived, as he attempted to break the monopoly of the players to get back control of the club, and of course the incumbent manager. I  keep going back to Kasper leaving, surely  not having been backed by Khun Top, was it a case of crying wolf one time too many. That one decision (Kasper moving on) may just have changed the way the club seeks to operate for the next 5 years.

• Haha 2

On 03/11/2022 at 15:03, StriderHiryu said:

Excellent player, but he's a left winger. I get that Maddison starts as the wide forward who drifts in, but a 4231 with a great right winger and Maddison as a 10 is what I've wanted to see for the last 4 or so years. 

This guy is a real talent though. Destined for a big move soon.

In an ideal world we have four players for the two wide positions in the 4231. Perez & Praet are leaving, Albrighton is an 'at best' fourth choice. Money argues against it but this guy and Tete with Maddison able to fill one of the roles...?

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know much about him, but if he can play wide right we should russell up the cash. It's absolutely barking mad that we still haven't fixed the RW problem and I'm totally foxed about why we haven't done so. 

If we’re still short on cash maybe a loan move would help keep the wolf from the door. 

Edited by Jobyfox
  • Haha 1