Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

England v Senegal - 4 December, 7pm

23 hours ago, Tuna said:

Tell me it's not on ITV tell me it's not on ITV

QF is on ITV as well if we win.

BBC prioritised two group games and the semi-final this year. ITV have had the semis in 2018 and 2020(1) so BBC have gone in just in case but means they left the RO16 and QF first picks on the table to ITV.

On 30/11/2022 at 11:34, Ric Flair said:

To be fair the Maguire who plays for England is confident, dominant and one of a few players who seems to revel in the style of football we get embroiled in in many games under Southgate. He was the same under Claude Puel in that 1st season with us 😂😂😂

I'd say it's because he's usually playing championship/league one standard teams in an England shirt.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, filbertway said:

I'd say it's because he's usually playing championship/league one standard teams in an England shirt.

There's certainly some dross we play but I also think he seems more at ease for England than Man Utd. 

Let's see of he still looks dominant in the knockouts. He was very good in Euro 2020 as well after a pretty crap season at Man Utd.

12 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

There's certainly some dross we play but I also think he seems more at ease for England than Man Utd. 

Let's see of he still looks dominant in the knockouts. He was very good in Euro 2020 as well after a pretty crap season at Man Utd.

Suits him in general doesn't it. Weaker players that generally play for teams that will give us all the time in the world. He just saunters around with the ball and winds the aerials

Although I heard he nearly turned a ball drifting out of play against Wales into nearly scoring an own goal. So it sounds he's still capable of going full Maguire even against dross.

1 hour ago, filbertway said:

Suits him in general doesn't it. Weaker players that generally play for teams that will give us all the time in the world. He just saunters around with the ball and winds the aerials

Although I heard he nearly turned a ball drifting out of play against Wales into nearly scoring an own goal. So it sounds he's still capable of going full Maguire even against dross.

He also had a shot that went out for a throw level with the 18 yard box.

9 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Maddison's best chance of getting on the pitch is if he gets desperate and wants a wildcard late on.

This. And even then it's unlikely. Maddison's chances went up a rat's arse when he missed the first game through injury imo.