Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Also in the News - Part 2

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

Pope Ratzinger's about to snuff it.

Ex-Pope, surely.......Ex-Pope about to become Ex-Ex-Pope, indeed. :ph34r:

One day smoke is emerging from the Sistine Chapel, next day it's emerging from the crematorium (though I presume Ratzi will opt for burial). 

Sorry, probably should have waited for this topic to reach Deathlist status...... 

The fvck is this shit?

I hadn’t even heard of Prime drink before today. Look at the state of these people, man. Absolute cattle.

Why do people want them so badly? It’s a fvcking drink.

Some of these will be for brainwashed kids. Some will be scalpers wanting it for eBay no doubt. Either way we’re living in an even worse capitalist hellscape than any of us realised.

Just why?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, taupe said:

I despair. And I don't even know what prime is. 

"Customers queued outside stores before dawn, jostled other shoppers and even dived headfirst into display units on Thursday as sales of the sought-after YouTuber-promoted Prime Hydration energy drink kicked off with a fizz at Aldi supermarkets.

Shoppers raced to UK Aldi stores early in the morning to snap up bottles of the £1.99 beverage, which became an internet sensation after it was launched by social media influencers KSI and Logan Paul.

The craze has been fuelled by the drink’s limited availability in Britain – before Christmas it was previously available only on its own website or at Asda, where it sold for £2 a bottle – leading to supplies selling out and bottles being offered for sale online for up to £10,000".

These people are gaining to much power and so many braindead farts are falling for it.

4 hours ago, Parafox said:

"Customers queued outside stores before dawn, jostled other shoppers and even dived headfirst into display units on Thursday as sales of the sought-after YouTuber-promoted Prime Hydration energy drink kicked off with a fizz at Aldi supermarkets.

Shoppers raced to UK Aldi stores early in the morning to snap up bottles of the £1.99 beverage, which became an internet sensation after it was launched by social media influencers KSI and Logan Paul.

The craze has been fuelled by the drink’s limited availability in Britain – before Christmas it was previously available only on its own website or at Asda, where it sold for £2 a bottle – leading to supplies selling out and bottles being offered for sale online for up to £10,000".

These people are gaining to much power and so many braindead farts are falling for it.

Next question - who are Logan Paul and KSI?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, fox_favourite said:

This shows how moronic society can get. So a drink was shown by YouTube people ( who by the way way I have no idea who they are and don’t care either) and people act like it’s gold selling for 99p. Utter stupidity…it’s a drink. 

What was that quote? Something like:

The great thing about the internet is, everyone has a voice.

The worst thing about the internet is,

everyone has a voice.

6 hours ago, fox_favourite said:

This shows how moronic society can get. So a drink was shown by YouTube people ( who by the way way I have no idea who they are and don’t care either) and people act like it’s gold selling for 99p. Utter stupidity…it’s a drink. 

The fact the gold is gold shows how moronic society is. Weak metal, melts easily, practical uses are minimal. But wiooooaahh it’s so shiny let’s pay loads for it!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

What was that quote? Something like:

The great thing about the internet is, everyone has a voice.

The worst thing about the internet is,

everyone has a voice.

I thought it was:

The great thing about the internet is everyone can have voice.

The worst thing is that those that shout loudest get the biggest audience of moronic imbeciles who are incapable of independent thought and so treat the words of some noisy chancer as gospel. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, RoboFox said:

The fvck is this shit?

I hadn’t even heard of Prime drink before today. Look at the state of these people, man. Absolute cattle.

Why do people want them so badly? It’s a fvcking drink.

Some of these will be for brainwashed kids. Some will be scalpers wanting it for eBay no doubt. Either way we’re living in an even worse capitalist hellscape than any of us realised.

Just why?

OMG

3 hours ago, Captain... said:

I thought it was:

The great thing about the internet is everyone can have voice.

The worst thing is that those that shout loudest get the biggest audience of moronic imbeciles who are incapable of independent thought and so treat the words of some noisy chancer as gospel. 

I thought that was about the Rodgers thread 🤷‍♂️ 

32 minutes ago, Izzy said:

OMG

I'm hoping that KSI is actually a subversive force, exposing the ridiculousness of influencer culture and how readily we lap it up. I mean it's a fvcking drink. All he is doing is playing the markets building up demand in excess of supply, it's nothing new. At least it is actually retailing at a normal price, it's those that are buying it to resell and the Morin's that will pay £100s for it that are the real problem.