Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Also in the News - Part 2

9 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Well, if you ever needed evidence that we’re in society’s end game, then this is it.

Fully living though an Orwellian capitalist nightmare.

Isn't it an intellectual famine? 

1 minute ago, FoyleFox said:

I never cease to be amazed by the stupidity of people. Man drinks bottle of pop on YouTube and there's a stampede in Aldi.....

The bar lowers every single day!

Where can I get one of these self-lowering bars?

31 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

At the risk of fuelling the nonsense, top retail outlet 'Pound Town' (!) on Hinckley Road appears to have robust stock of the internet ponce beverage.

We really are spoiled here in Western Park - first the Asda garage shop now this

I bought some Food crackers from the Asda Garage two weeks ago, some nicer ones, a variety box of crackers essentially. Next day after having a few I looked at the date wondering whether they’d be in date for Christmas Day still, they were best before August 2022! Not even the worst date purchase from that place(in its various guises)over the years.

1 hour ago, westernpark said:

I bought some Food crackers from the Asda Garage two weeks ago, some nicer ones, a variety box of crackers essentially. Next day after having a few I looked at the date wondering whether they’d be in date for Christmas Day still, they were best before August 2022! Not even the worst date purchase from that place(in its various guises)over the years.

It's an outlet that nearly always fails to deliver in some way, although the staff have always been very nice.

Every couple of years one of my friends will convince themselves that it sells booze, and will embark on a short but completely wasted journey there from my house, even though it's definitely not sold it in the 11 years I've lived here

1 hour ago, Mike Oxlong said:

https://news.sky.com/story/cctv-image-of-man-who-stole-16360-from-four-year-old-at-ipswich-toy-shop-released-by-police-12779658

I bet he wasn’t expecting this sort of national coverage when he thought he had just had a very good day indeed ! 

skynews-ipswich-theft-uk_6013952.jpg?202

5184.jpg?width=620&quality=45&dpr=2&s=no5184.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=8

Edited by urban.spaceman
  • Haha 4

Best thing about the latest royal revelations has to be the 'he ripped my necklace' but also the revelation that the future King Williams calls his brother Harold when kicking his arse - the Norman yoke remains strong. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bovril said:

Best thing about the latest royal revelations has to be the 'he ripped my necklace' but also the revelation that the future King Williams calls his brother Harold when kicking his arse - the Norman yoke remains strong. 

I'm not sure how many former soldiers would admit to being smashed into the floor hard enough to break a dog bowl by their more slightly built brother.

12 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

I'm not sure how many former soldiers would admit to being smashed into the floor hard enough to break a dog bowl by their more slightly built brother.

yeah he needs to stop now, i've never cringed for someone so hard

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bovril said:

If he really wanted to hurt him, he could have called him Harry Hewitt after his real father!. :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, foxy boxing said:

If he really wanted to hurt him, he could have called him Harry Hewitt after his real father!. :ph34r:

I was actually wondering if Harry's going to reveal any kind of heated comment from William along these lines. The guy seems to have totally lost all sense of shame now. 

I find it all rather unsettling that this essentially family row is taking place in the public domain. I don't think it's good for anyone. Well, except the papers I guess. I'm not taking sides either. Firstly, it's not my place to but neither do I know enough nor want to know. It's clear Harry's hurting though.

• Like 2