Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Also in the News - Part 2

2 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

If I wrote a book every time I fought with one of my brothers it would probably take the library of Alexandria to house them all. 

And I dare say most people wouldn't give a shit about those stories either. lol

Foxestalk thread idea. 

The whole idea of 'spare'... i.e. not being the eldest, you'd think he was the only person in the world not to be an eldest child.

I'm by no means pro-royal, but what would make him happy? William saying, "Okay, it's your turn to be next in line today." :dunno:

5 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

The whole idea of 'spare'... i.e. not being the eldest, you'd think he was the only person in the world not to be an eldest child.

I'm by no means pro-royal, but what would make him happy? William saying, "Okay, it's your turn to be next in line today." :dunno:

His whole life growing up he was told by everyone that William was 'special' and everything in the family or "firm" was designed to protect William from everything including criticism. William knowing he was a future king was spoiled and like most spoiled children a t like spoiled brats. Look at reports of Williams son George telling classmates to watch out as he is a future king.  None of them have a sense of the real world.

• Thanks 1

At first I blamed Meghan but honestly what's up with Harry? Does he really think he comes over well? Then again this is the guy who thought it would be a good idea to turn up to a fancy dress as a Nazi. I couldn't actually watch as just reading about it gives me unbearable second hand embarrassment. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, LiberalFox said:

At first I blamed Meghan but honestly what's up with Harry? Does he really think he comes over well? Then again this is the guy who thought it would be a good idea to turn up to a fancy dress as a Nazi. I couldn't actually watch as just reading about it gives me unbearable second hand embarrassment. 

In his defence, Willy and Kate said the nazi uniform was a good idea. So it's their fault really. Another important snippet to come from his book.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, bovril said:

Best thing about the latest royal revelations has to be the 'he ripped my necklace' but also the revelation that the future King Williams calls his brother Harold when kicking his arse - the Norman yoke remains strong. 

Sources are now reporting that he also took a blow to his vajazzle

• Haha 1

It's all bollocks. Harry has a book being published next week and what we have witnessed today is nothing more than sensationalism in a vain attempt to sell more.

All families have problems and here we have an individual who is irked by not being the next in line to the Monarchy. He needs to grow a pair and more on.

• Like 1

Think people are too far up both their arses tbh.

Clearly some thing he says are legit and likely some from willy boy as well (or from a lack of saying anything)

All this shows me really is that the royals and their crews are irrelevant in todays world.  

Best option is for them to fook off and become private citizens who keep track of "whose king/queen" in their own time and on their own dime.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

It comes from the philosophy of olden day kings of the heir and the spare. You always want a second male in case something happens to the first and your precious bloodline. 

My missus explained this to me when I said it was a shit title for his book. Whether that was ever part of Charles's thinking I have no idea but you can be sure Harry's heard it all his life. He's the spare in case something happens to Willy.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Captain... said:

It comes from the philosophy of olden day kings of the heir and the spare. You always want a second male in case something happens to the first and your precious bloodline. 

My missus explained this to me when I said it was a shit title for his book. Whether that was ever part of Charles's thinking I have no idea but you can be sure Harry's heard it all his life. He's the spare in case something happens to Willy.

Probably from his brother rather than his father or mother.

It's always tougher being the second born in many families. One naturally feels "inferior" and I'm sure there's a psychological reason that Freud will have explored. 

Fortunately for me I'm the first born of 3 males. Brothers? **** 'em. They know their place. lol

Edited by Parafox
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Captain... said:

Indeed, but there's also hundreds of thousands of second sons who won't be the one to get the family business, the house; second daughters who won't be getting mum's jewellery, etc.

Given, it's not as common a thing to do (I'd say often the youngest (the baby) ends up being the favourite), but it's still relatively common. Personally, I'd welcome all the trappings with much less of the responsibility.

1 hour ago, foxy boxing said:

His whole life growing up he was told by everyone that William was 'special' and everything in the family or "firm" was designed to protect William from everything including criticism. William knowing he was a future king was spoiled and like most spoiled children a t like spoiled brats. Look at reports of Williams son George telling classmates to watch out as he is a future king.  None of them have a sense of the real world.

Oh come on, if you're an aged 8 Prince George and some other kid at school is annoying you, you are definitely coming out with that line - "watch out, I'm the future king, and I'll have you beheaded"......lol

Cant wait for the next memoir exclusive to reveal that Lizzy and Charles physically wrestled Harry to the ground and forced the Nazi costume on Harry whilst screaming 'take that you ginger James Hewitt bastard child cvnt' into his beautiful innocent face.

1 hour ago, David Hankey said:

It's all bollocks. Harry has a book being published next week and what we have witnessed today is nothing more than sensationalism in a vain attempt to sell more.

All families have problems and here we have an individual who is irked by not being the next in line to the Monarchy. He needs to grow a pair and more on.

He and Meghan could have simply faded from the scene. That would not earn the fat cheques they need to retain the lifestyle. Would Harry spill the beans on a matter of principle or setting the record straight without the big pay days. Being the spare is nothing new either. 

I know the BBC were excited about all this Harry Sussex stuff, but people are currently waiting days in A&E and getting treated on hospital floors (if they are lucky and don't snuff it first), there haven't been any sodding trains all week, everyone's gas bill is about to go pop, white collar crooks who just happened to be mates with ministers ripped the country off for millions and millions, and there's a fookin war going on in Europe, yet the BBC led the news with Nick "Overtime" Witchell speculating about how hurt those exceptionally privileged people will be about these revelations.

This is a circus to distract people from the maggots in what little bread they have left.

Oh, and for a highly paid, private-school-educated senior correspondent, Nicholas Witchell can't speak Spanish for shit, either.  The utter dolt.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Captain... said:

So what your saying he’s like a bench warmer, the royal Conrad Logan. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, David Hankey said:

All families have problems and here we have an individual who is irked by not being the next in line to the Monarchy. He needs to grow a pair and more on………

…or head over to France, amass an army, sail back and March upon Buckingham palace to take the crown like any self respecting disgruntled nobel in line has done in the past.  

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

I know the BBC were excited about all this Harry Sussex stuff, but people are currently waiting days in A&E and getting treated on hospital floors (if they are lucky and don't snuff it first), there haven't been any sodding trains all week, everyone's gas bill is about to go pop, white collar crooks who just happened to be mates with ministers ripped the country off for millions and millions, and there's a fookin war going on in Europe, yet the BBC led the news with Nick "Overtime" Witchell speculating about how hurt those exceptionally privileged people will be about these revelations.

This is a circus to distract people from the maggots in what little bread they have left.

Oh, and for a highly paid, private-school-educated senior correspondent, Nicholas Witchell can't speak Spanish for shit, either.  The utter dolt.

Careful with pointing out extremely important things, you'll get us all banned

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Vacamion said:

Nicholas Witchell still looks like the pissed off former anchor man.Relegated to doing the weather