Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc-1992

Jannik Vestergaard

3 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

why doesnt he get the hint now, the club dont want him, hes just ruining his career at this point to line his pocket

as whatever moron gave the go ahead with signing him needs a massive slap around the head

Bizarre thing is Berlin wanted him on loan, so you'd expect he keeps his salary and we top up the rest.  He's ruining his career for no reason whatsoever.  Maybe he doesn't like playing football and realises he's actually useless and is saving himself from embarrassment while making  a huge wedge?

4 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

true, but why cancel it? It seems like he is being a lot more professional than Vestergaard and absolute worse can scenario i know who i would rather play! 

Oh for sure, I agree, but still have to fit these players into the squad and wage budget, so something has to give I imagine. :dunno:

Just now, AKCJ said:

Rudkin really should be sacked for giving such a daft wage to him and Bertrand. It's cost the club an absolute bomb and has set us back years with FFP restrictions etc.

Agreed, not sure why so many blame the players though.

I doubt any club is offering the bags that we are paying. So why walk away for half the money.

• Like 3