Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc-1992

Jannik Vestergaard

5 minutes ago, Sly said:

Just to clarify, players do have a benefit to the club, other than actual match day. 

Adequate coaches, utilised reserve players in training to setup how the opposition will play during training games. Sometimes you need players of differing abilities for this. Maybe not on his wages like, however I’m sure he’ll have contributed something. 

I’m not sure that many teams in the Premier League play with a 6.5 feet immobile statue in the centre of their defence, although this could be quite well represented by using an over-sized traffic cone. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

I’m not sure that many teams in the Premier League play with a 6.5 feet immobile statue in the centre of their defence, although this could be quite well represented by using an over-sized traffic cone. 

Or literally park a bus.

2 hours ago, Sly said:

Fredi Bobic got sacked a few days ago. Hertha are a club in turmoil, so not sure who’s handling negotiable at that end. 

Hopefully someone who has no clue what they're doing and likes Vestergaard! 

6 hours ago, Sly said:

Just to clarify, players do have a benefit to the club, other than actual match day.

Let's hope, because once Souttar arrives, we can't possibly fit Lurch into the squad?

He won’t care. Bloke’s earning eighty bags sat on his bony arse.

Clearly already been told he’s surplus to requirements and he’s happy to soak up the coin.

More fool the club for offering it to him in the first place.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

Get him playing in the U23s 

He's a complete waster but we / Brendan is really to blame 

Last time he played for the U21's they lost 7-0

Edited by TiffToff88
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

I honestly feel like we may as well just pay this clown off and let him find another club. He’s just sat rotting away contributing naff all. 

£6m that would cost....

1 minute ago, Jakemoore said:

I honestly feel like we may as well just pay this clown off and let him find another club. He’s just sat rotting away contributing naff all. 

If anything, he is actually leeching off the club since he arrived. Could have left but he didn't. Sums it up really.

Irritates me when people still believe Players play for the love of the game. Most of them couldn't give a shit in reality.

If this tit actually cared about playing football he'd be long gone. Happy to sit earning bags for doing nothing even when it costs him his international career. What an absolute cockwomble.

41 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

People say this all the time about players that are totally out of favour. It makes zero sense. 

So you want to pay what they're owed, but upfront, now and lose they player, when there's a chance that 1) they might get a loan or cheap sale, 2) you need them 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

People say this all the time about players that are totally out of favour. It makes zero sense. 

So you want to pay what they're owed, but upfront, now and lose they player, when there's a chance that 1) they might get a loan or cheap sale, 2) you need them 

Fully agree with you on this.

The only outlier would be Ryan Bertrand. Just get rid however which way. It's worth the money paying him off just to know for definite that he will never play for us again.