Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc-1992

Jannik Vestergaard

3 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

Grown adults criticising a professional, a professional for choosing to stay in gainful employment and maintain his current life setup over taking a (temporary) job elsewhere. The main has loyalty only to his bank balance and to his family. Get a grip.

Football fans are a special breed.

The bloke keeps gobbing off he wants to play, so go and play elsewhere then.

2 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

Tell him what? I'd quite like to maintain my current life setup, and the private company who offered me this much money and this lifestyle in this location until X year will now have to deal with the consequences of that?

What a weird reply.

… and you won’t perform your job duties. 

Weird bloke you are

• Like 1

De-register from the prem squad, make sure he doesn't play any cup games and tell him not to bother turning up to training. We are paying him for doing nothing anyway, may aswell let him crack on with doing absolutely nothing. He can run his contract down but nobody will sign him on decent wages if he hasn't kicked a ball in two years. See how that works out for him.

Just now, AKCJ said:

To be fair, does this throw a spanner in the works?

What's the squad looking like in terms of numbers? I'd have thought we'd have needed Vestergaard or Soyuncu to leave to free up room for Souttar?

Just de-register surely? 

Just now, AKCJ said:

What's the squad looking like in terms of numbers? I'd have thought we'd have needed Vestergaard or Soyuncu to leave to free up room for Souttar?

Just don't put one of them in the squad. 

Just now, KingsX said:

Can we all just ignore the fact that this acromegalic leech continues to exist, and agree never to mention his name again.

Thanking you for you cooperation.

/thread

Nah cos some of our fans are totally fine with him sucking up their hard earned money for doing naff all. Probably pro- Brendan and in the away end getting offended by banners. 

Cuck fans. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, KFS said:

Nah cos some of our fans are totally fine with him sucking up their hard earned money for doing naff all. Probably pro- Brendan and in the away end getting offended by banners. 

Cuck fans. 

Use your brain, give the keyboard a rest for a bit.  :rolleyes:

nobody wants him here, but he is employed

thats /thread

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

Grown adults criticising a professional, a professional for choosing to stay in gainful employment and maintain his current life setup over taking a (temporary) job elsewhere. The main has loyalty only to his bank balance and to his family. Get a grip.

Football fans are a special breed.

I don't criticise him for wanting to maintain the status quo in terms of salary but the loan moves would mean he keeps the same wage.  I get the point about not uprooting his family but the move to fulham would have been achievable without too much upheaval.  What surprises me is that footballers have a short career and he's effectively sacrificing some of the best years of his when he could still be playing.  We've made it clear he's not wanted and he can't conceivably think he's going to get back in the team.

I wish we could get shot of him but I hold no malice towards him.  As with Perez it is not Jannik's fault that we overpaid for him and offered him a ludicrous contract.  

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Use your brain, give the keyboard a rest for a bit.  :rolleyes:

nobody wants him here, but he is employed

thats /thread

Shock you’re getting behind someone leeching off your club 

Let's all remember who the true villain is, that **** that injured Fofana in a friendly.

It's frustrating that this deal collapsed, but we don't know the reasons, the real frustration comes from it getting so far and Vestegaard saying no. Surely you sound out the player before negotiating the loan. 

Edited by Captain...

3 minutes ago, KFS said:

Cuck fans. 

This is not how football finances work.

3 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Aren’t the Club (Brendan) suggesting it doesn’t matter if players are outside the 25 and excluded from the PL25 - move on or accept you won’t be playing. Financially we will suck it up.

1 minute ago, Jordan said:

This is not how football finances work.

You’re right. Stop the stadium development, foraging into international markets and match day income. Let’s just loan our way to Vestergaard’s lunch money and paying for his new born baby while he tells the media he wants to play again…

28 minutes ago, Lcfc098 said:

I dont blame him. He's getting paid for f*** all. I blame the people who signed him and decided to pay him this much.

This. Our club decided to sign him on a big money contract, he's well within his rights not to leave. Same goes for Bertrand... Blame the recruitment team. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KFS said:

Shock you’re getting behind someone leeching off your club 

lol what are you taking about?

He has a contract, we are currently unable to get him out on terms agreeable to both parties, or did you seriously expect him up sticks and move to suit you?

10 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Rodgers said outgoings on fringe players wouldn't effect incomings 

• Like 1

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

lol what are you taking about?

He has a contract, we are currently unable to get him out on terms agreeable to both parties, or did you seriously expect him up sticks and move to suit you?

It doesn’t suit me that he’s being offered active chances to go and play (as is in his job description, if you want to go there), but he’s turning them down to do the absolute bare minimum and rot away in our reserves.

The club shouldn’t have offered him the deal, but all this move to absolve the guy is bizarre to me. Usual suspects though, so I’m not shocked.