Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Patson Daka

• 1 month later...

I am surprised that Daka hasn’t been much of a chance this season. Given that Iheanacho is so hit and miss so far this season and also the wonderful Vardy seems to have lost his cutting edge now though at his age not too surprised! Daka was world class at RB Salzburg keeping Man City’s Erlang Haaland on the bench and after all anybody who scores 46 goals in 2 season is some player.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, grumpy old git said:

I am surprised that Daka hasn’t been much of a chance this season. Given that Iheanacho is so hit and miss so far this season and also the wonderful Vardy seems to have lost his cutting edge now though at his age not too surprised! Daka was world class at RB Salzburg keeping Man City’s Erlang Haaland on the bench and after all anybody who scores 46 goals in 2 season is some player.

He not even on bench now...does he exist 🧐.... he'll be gone in January away 

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas

4 hours ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

He not even on bench now...does he exist 🧐.... he'll be gone in January away 

...I am surprised that there are no murmurs of clubs looking to pick him up!!!

2.5 seasons to go on his contract, TM has him down for 15m Euros, surely some team would be looking to pick up a bargain, so long as they understand he would fit their system.

• Like 1

We seem to adapt a slightly different approach when Daka plays… crosses in from the wing a bit more rather than trying to thread balls into the box…  pleased for Daka the last couple of games. It would be a shame to see him dropped

• Like 2