Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Patson Daka

I expect we will receive an offer of a loan with us still paying 90% of his wages and Galatasary having a buy option of 50p

https://sportwitness.co.uk/club-held-meeting-leicester-striker-transfer-will-make-offer-soon/

Galatasaray have ‘held a meeting’ with Leicester City over striker Patson Daka over a move before the end of the window in Turkey tomorrow.

That’s according to Fotomaç, who say the Turkish side are eyeing a move for Dak after Haris Seferovic departed the club.

That’s seen them scouring the market for a replacement and a ‘surprise name’ appeared on their agenda; Leicester’s Patson Daka.

Galatasaray are ‘closely interested’ in the striker’s situation at the King Power Stadium and have already held a meeting with those in charge at Leicester over a possible transfer.

It’s believed the Super Lig will ‘will make an offer’ for Daka at some point, although how much they will offer for a permanent transfer isn’t made clear.

However, it is mentioned that Leicester paid €30m to sign Daka from Salzburg two seasons ago, and they would presumably want to recoup as much of that as possible in any deal.

Either way, Galatasaray are keen on a deal as they are currently top of the table and ‘want to maintain’ that ‘dominance’ until the end of the season.

They are being ‘meticulous’ in their negotiations for the transfer and ‘contacts have started’ about making a deal happen before the Turkish transfer window closes tomorrow.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I expect we will receive an offer of a loan with us still paying 90% of his wages and Galatasary having a buy option of 50p

https://sportwitness.co.uk/club-held-meeting-leicester-striker-transfer-will-make-offer-soon/

Galatasaray have ‘held a meeting’ with Leicester City over striker Patson Daka over a move before the end of the window in Turkey tomorrow.

That’s according to Fotomaç, who say the Turkish side are eyeing a move for Dak after Haris Seferovic departed the club.

That’s seen them scouring the market for a replacement and a ‘surprise name’ appeared on their agenda; Leicester’s Patson Daka.

Galatasaray are ‘closely interested’ in the striker’s situation at the King Power Stadium and have already held a meeting with those in charge at Leicester over a possible transfer.

It’s believed the Super Lig will ‘will make an offer’ for Daka at some point, although how much they will offer for a permanent transfer isn’t made clear.

However, it is mentioned that Leicester paid €30m to sign Daka from Salzburg two seasons ago, and they would presumably want to recoup as much of that as possible in any deal.

Either way, Galatasaray are keen on a deal as they are currently top of the table and ‘want to maintain’ that ‘dominance’ until the end of the season.

They are being ‘meticulous’ in their negotiations for the transfer and ‘contacts have started’ about making a deal happen before the Turkish transfer window closes tomorrow.

Probably getting ready to “take” the pi$$ by offering around 1 per”cent” of our asking “price”

We’ve barely played to his strengths in the time he’s been here. His per 90 numbers are reasonable, we’d be daft to try and cut our losses this soon.

When he’s played with Kel he’s looked great (recurrent theme for most players). 

• Like 2

I think the only way this happens is if it generates money for a player more similar to Kel. Like De Ketelaere.

I don't see it happening at all though. Patson could be very effective in this new formation, perhaps just not as effective as big Kel. I actually wouldn't mind seeing him replaced Barnes for 20 mins to see what he's like bursting off of the left.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

I’d like to see him now we’ve changed formation and he won’t be as isolated. Only going to be 20 minutes or so though with how Iheanacho is playing.

But he’s a completely different player to Iheanacho, who stands out in this formation because he drops deep and both wingers then play havoc. Daka plays on the shoulder a lot of that time which he just can’t do in the current set up.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Honestly don't see what other people are seeing. He started plenty of games this season and never looks a consistent threat or up to the level of his teammates. Vardy is still a better player than him. I don't think he's a lost cause quite yet (certainly not to farm out on loan to a shithole) but it seems to me people have an opinion of him based upon what they want him to be rather than reality.

Yes there’s a lot of wishful thinking