Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Daniel Amartey

10 minutes ago, Ely fox said:

His agent might be trying to force Leicester’s hand into signing a long term contract on massive wages 😂 I hope not 

Rudkin would 100% fall for this and offer him a 6 year 180k a week new deal

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Raj said:

I remember  when AC milan were powerhouses of European  football.

Now they want Daniel Amartey🤣🤣🤣

They are in the Champions league semi final next week, we're hoping Everton, Leeds and Forest don't get another point so have a chance of staying up lol

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

They are in the Champions league semi final next week, we're hoping Everton, Leeds and Forest don't get another point so have a chance of staying up lol

I'm only questioning why they want a calibre of Daniel Amartyey when historically they had Paola Maldini and Baresi!!!!

Kalac did okay for them, he just had that nightmare start for us against WBA and never recovered from it. 

Amartey isn’t a player you’d want in your defence. I rated the defence we had in League 1,  higher than him. 

Since Rodgers left, he's become our fifth choice centre back.   His versatility means he is also possibly our fourth choice right back.   

Are Milan aware that our sixth choice centre back would also be available on the cheap?