Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Daniel Amartey

Guest Mee-9

AC MILAN!!! lol

Surely not. Surely not. I fully expected a short term deal with Syston Town for Amartey. 

A lot of out fans would be fuming to see him play for us in the championship.... imagine if we end up watching him in the champions league. 

I can already visulize Brendan sat in his boxers with a bowl of cereal for dinner watching Ac Milan play out a 0-0 against athletico with the walls of big dan and soyuncu just not crumbling. He'd be sat there murmuring about where this character was for him and wondering why the ball is moving forwards. 

He'll probably do better in a slower paced league!. I'm sorry but he's not a great defender, lacks the technical awareness of top class defenders. Wish him all the best but we need better quality of defenders and have for some time now.

I know a lot don’t like him but I’ve said it before we need players who are happy being a squad player. He’s always done ok and never caused any issue. Think it’s a bad decision personally because you won’t get someone for free to replace him. 

• Like 2

I'm an unashamed Big Dan cultist (or daft kid as @Col city fanwould say) and I don't care what you all think. This narrative that we'd be safe by now if we'd just played Soyuncu may possibly be true. But the facts are that it doesn't seem to matter who we play at the back, we are still conceding chances and goals at an alarming rate (and if not for Iversen would be conceding even more goals). It leads me to thinking the issue may actually be our sieve like midfield not tracking runners and leaving our defenders horribly exposed.

Edited by SouthStandUpperTier
  • Like 2