Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Non-League Football 2023/34

31 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Got a horrible feeling croydon will make the play offs and end up winning the thing.

:nono:

I see the 4 sides currently in the play off places in the Northern prem Mid division are all leicestershire clubs.

Harborough, Anstey, Hinckley LR and Loughborough.

With Quorn being 1 place below.

Probably, Stormzys team. So they will have funding. 3-0 win for the bulls today and the late flight back from Gatwick so enough time for sufficient pints for them! 
Incredibly the cancelled home match v horley (cancelled because a few horley players didn’t want to pay easyJet £10 surcharge, so the whole team got off the plane) has now been rearranged for a midweek. So that’s a good few grand on new flights and accommodation for the horley team, that the bulls have to stump up  

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, purpleronnie said:

Noticed Congleton (step 5) got over 1000 for their game.

Beat Northwich 10-0 in midweek

1 hour ago, filbertway said:

So not only did the player in question for harborough start both games, but he actually scored in one of them as well lol

Absolute travesty if they're not punished

£100 fine & a 1 game ban.

It's on the FA site. 

I'm assuming appeals will be incoming from Spalding & Anstey. 

57 minutes ago, STEVIE B said:

£100 fine & a 1 game ban.

It's on the FA site. 

I'm assuming appeals will be incoming from Spalding & Anstey. 

Yeah I saw on the FA Website. Fully expect appeals.

The fact harborough have seemingly deleted or hidden any related tweets to that period screams guilt 🤣 

Unless I've misread the rules I dont understand how the punishment isn't 6 points from the 2 wins being deducted.

3 hours ago, Tevez said:

Congrats @Finnaldo ! Hoping we can get in the play off mixer! 3 to go.

Cheers mate! I said earlier in the season to one of your lads it’ll be great if it can be an all Leicestershire affair in regards to promotion this year, got a good setup out of Thringstone you can build on now. Seems Weddy have had a moment and you’re definitely capable of getting results at Stapenhill and Wolves to confirm a spot and at that point it’s for anyone to win. Have our presentation evening the day of the final so as long as it’s not Allscott there’ll be a few Hinckley along to cheer your lot on when you get there! :thumbup:

• Thanks 1

On 07/04/2024 at 11:24, Tuna said:

Beat Northwich 10-0 in midweek

Big dodgy that result. Northwich being local to Congleton and they need get their goal difference up towards Lichfield as they were potentially equal on points. Hasn't mattered in the end as Lichfield have dropped points. 

• Like 1

Went to West Didsbury & Chorlton v Wythenshawe on Saturday, very decent crowd of 1,320 for step 5. George Boyd was up top for Wythenshawe. Chorlton is an excellent place to booze pre/post match too. 

• Like 2

Fans of non league who may have attended Liberty Way and Manor Park at Nuneaton Borough maybe seen this familiar face regular working at the club over years...

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'NUNEATON BOROUGH PRIDE OF WARWICKSHIRE'

Alan Hudson *Nicknamed Chelsea* was long volunteer steward of 20 years at the club sadly passed away yesterday at the age of 54. Chelsea was a loyal supporter, travelled home and away barely missing a game, away games he would always display his two flags. So sad a very nice guy, who lived breathed the Boro, good representation of non league football... RIP

• Sad 1

On 08/04/2024 at 14:14, filbertway said:

Yeah I saw on the FA Website. Fully expect appeals.

The fact harborough have seemingly deleted or hidden any related tweets to that period screams guilt 🤣 

Unless I've misread the rules I dont understand how the punishment isn't 6 points from the 2 wins being deducted.

Harborough aren’t out of the woods yet in terms of possible points deductions. Apparently to be discussed by the league next week.

16 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Hope this doesn't go tits up for them...

The fact that is it 4.5 dollars of bitcoin to me doesn't sound the most secure way to invest and all over their socials are about dodgy bitcoin investors it seems a little dodge. 

Plus it's the dodgy twins that said Facebook was their idea.... 

Seems too good to be true. 

Edited by goose2010

6 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

The fact that is it 4.5 dollars of bitcoin to me doesn't sound the most secure way to invest and all over their socials are about dodgy bitcoin investors it seems a little dodge. 

Plus it's the dodgy twins that said Facebook was their idea.... 

Seems too good to be true. 

Yeah I do wonder how much actually has been invested and how long term (if at all) they see this. 

I'm not confident and there was a lot of controversy about this new club when they first came on the scene. 

8 minutes ago, Gary Eatfood said:

I haven't regretted it. Coalville v Alvechurch tomorrow marks my 150th consectuive game following Coalville. A run stretching back to October 2020.

That's impressive mate. Think we are going to just tour the midlands and watch someone different each week for a season. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, when_you're_smiling said:

Harborough aren’t out of the woods yet in terms of possible points deductions. Apparently to be discussed by the league next week.

This should've been sorted weeks ago, when the incident first occurred. 

Only 3 games to go & teams at the top are still in the dark. 

• Like 3