Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JimmyC74

Rudders & Whelan to review this season’s failings next week

15 hours ago, mod hero said:

That is absolutely laughable. Take a look at yourselves first and foremost you pair of charlatans.

Spot on!, ridiculous that they will lead any review, for a situation they have helped to create.

So while Rudkin and Whelan are busy working out why we have ****ed ourselves royally for the last two years, what do we do this summer which just so happens to be the biggest rebuild of recent times ? Carry on doing the same dumb shit until the review Is complete ? **** me. 

• Like 2

They are the final two left who have failed in their job roles, hopefully, they have brought some big mirrors to look in a figure out that they have simply failed at their job.

Don't let the door bang you on your arse on the way out, SIMPLE!!!!

I think Top has too much of a trusting nature. 

He was clearly taken in by Rodgers and I think to some extent the same is true with these 2 bozos. 

In any investigation root causes need to be determined and there's clear incompetence on both of their behalfs. 

He also needs to look extremely hard at himself as he's completely taken in eye of the ball since we won the FA Cup 

He needs to tap into his fathers hunger, desire for perfection and ruthlessness in making difficult decisions quickly and decisively 

Edited by CrazyKopCorner
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

He was clearly taken in by Rodgers and I think to some extent the same is true with these 2 bozos. 

In any investigation root causes need to be determined and there's clear incompetence on both of their behalfs. 

He also needs to look extremely hard at himself as he's completely taken in eye of the ball since we won the FA Cup 

He needs to tap into his fathers hunger, desire for perfection and ruthlessness in many difficult decisions quickly and decisively 

Agree, whilst Vichai was a great guy he had business acumen and ruthlessness with it.  Top appears naive and has clearly left the clowns to run the circus.

Hope we can salvage our season and PL status at the 11th hour today but whatever the outcome we need to ask tough questions (with no-one off limits), make changes and rebuild stronger.

Maybe a cynic but releasing the news of the review feels just a PR smokescreen and makes me doubt anything will change. Crucial we make our feelings known after the game that things need to change.

49 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

He needs to tap into his fathers hunger, desire for perfection and ruthlessness in making difficult decisions quickly and decisively 

He’s not clever or articulate enough. 

He sadly follows the stereotype of son taking over family business. It’s not been earned by intelligence or business but given to him. 

• Like 1