Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JimmyC74

Rudders & Whelan to review this season’s failings next week

While this shite goes on we won't be appointing  new manager.

Probably not even looking for one until this is over.

Then again it should not take long for Su and Jon to work out its everyone else's fault.

The longest part of this review.

Jon " Dose Doris make the tea to strong"

Su " Fvck that yesterday she bought mine in and NO chocolate digestive, I should of sacked the bitch on the spot"

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Sly said:

Whilst it wouldn’t hurt for them to get feedback from supporters. Unfortunately the fans only have a one sided view and won’t know what’s occurred on the inside of the club. 

I’m inclined to think that should the “greatest of escapes” occur, we’ll hit the reset button and be mid table next season.  

A paid up member of the we'll be fine gang I see. 

giphy (6).gif

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...would they be saying anything that could compromise their situation!!!

As relatively new outsiders, they could bring a new perspective of what has transpired at this club and might just enable the management to effect real change.

Certainly any candid opinions on individuals, could lead to an unfavourable view of their application for the role.

I don’t think they’ll get it either way @sacreblueits442.

I was thinking more once they’d departed. 

I see the headlines next week.

”Terry calls out basketcase Leicester”.

If Rudkin survives, this will go down in Leicester folklore as the second Great Escape.  Total failure and as DOF he is culpable.whichever way this is spun.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I agree. 

Which is why I personally thins survival is the better option for the club, as we will probably be able to do that. 

...resetting and applying the same process that has us in this situation is not what this club needs!!!

It will be business as usual if we stay up and a full scale review if we go down.

It should be a full scale review either way, nothing that has happened this season could not have been foreseen and yet no decisive action was taken, to avert the potential of a crisis being laid at our door.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BigGibbo said:

A paid up member of the we'll be fine gang I see. 

giphy (6).gif

We’re a shit show, have been for 2 years. 

I’m definitely not in the “we’ll be fine” crew. 

I just understand that as a business, rather than a football club, we won’t truly know what’s happened. 

Which idiot really decided to give Bertrand, Vestergaard etc such high wages? We assume it’s Rudkin and he had the sign off, however it could be the bloody HR Director for all we know. 

Change is clearly needed and it will be coming. 

• Like 1

I'm not convinced Top is the right person either otherwise he would have done this months ago.

It's not just on the pitch where there's problems. The barriers that have been put in front of fans he'd hardly have any empathy with. all he'd see is the free donuts and beer.

A review in any case rests largely on what there remit is the wording will be so important.

Not disagreeing with the outrage, but after the farce over the length of time it took to get the set piece coach in place surely not having a director of football and head of operations (not sure of the exact terms) in place for the most important summer of recent memory is more harmful than not having those leading the summer overhaul? 

It is too late to do anything now without us being behind the curve ahead of a massive list of issues that needs to be sorted out.

Sack them in September, once we know who the manager is and what squad we have in whatever division we are in.

1 hour ago, mod hero said:

That is absolutely laughable. Take a look at yourselves first and foremost you pair of charlatans.

1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

**** me, like Kim Jong Un looking into human rights violations in Korea that

😂😂