Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JimmyC74

Rudders & Whelan to review this season’s failings next week

2 hours ago, Sly said:

We’re a shit show, have been for 2 years. 

I’m definitely not in the “we’ll be fine” crew. 

I just understand that as a business, rather than a football club, we won’t truly know what’s happened. 

Which idiot really decided to give Bertrand, Vestergaard etc such high wages? We assume it’s Rudkin and he had the sign off, however it could be the bloody HR Director for all we know. 

Change is clearly needed and it will be coming. 

Fair enough, but ultimately whoever made each individual mistake the fact an avalanche of mistakes have been made for 3 years straight is always the fault of those at the top.

No excuses can be made for them. If they weren't so spectacularly complacent they could have taken many opportunities to change course, but chose to believe their own hype and plough forward off a clearly  signposted cliff instead.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cropwellfox said:

Sure Rudkin and Whelan will emerge intact and they’ll find scapegoats elsewhere, probably among the people who’ll end up losing their jobs if we go down. 

Sadly this is often the case, the blame will be passed downwards, more often than not to people who are no longer at the club.

• Sad 1

Absolute farce, however the timing of the leak to Tanner is interesting as it is clearly rattling most fans on here and on Twitter which could fuel more of a reaction from the stands at tomorrows game. Saying nothing until after tomorrow would have made more sense from Rudkin, Whelan and even Top if he has sanctioned this, I think this story is more likely to pure fuel on the fire and the frustration the fanbase are currently feeling towards the owners and his closest senior management team. Makes me wonder if this has been leaked by disgruntled staff members 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, CloudFox said:

A fan-led review would be be far better. We really should put something together as a fanbase to try and have more of a voice. I'm just not sure where we'd even start with organising that.

Unless people on Facebook are allowed in.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

So the two people who should be sacked for this seasons failings are reviewing this seasons failings! Honestly you couldn't make it up! If Top had any idea about what he's doing and the way forward he'd look at the obvious and get rid of these two incompetents. 

• Like 1

Rishi Rudkin and blobby Whelan need to go. It is that simple. He is DOF it is he who has failed this club more than anyone imo. Top should get someone like Simon Jordan in to do an independent assessment. Needs someone ruthless and without any sentimentality to undertake a review.

Edited by Fazzer 7

Tops not arsed is he. He wants to be a sleeping partner that just shows up for credit the moment we have any success. 

Probably the way his life has been with his dad 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 1

Yeez. Just starting to analyse what has gone wrong now?? We had injury woes for seasons now, recruitment has been a disaster for a while and wage bill has been so out of control, that we could not sign players last summer.  

Next season is going to miserable as hell again isn't it? Getting Sunderland Till I Die vibes.