Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

Rutter!!!

Very good player at the level but striker of the season!?

The rest I can see. Shame our defence has absolutely bottled this half of the season because not long ago Vestergaard would have been a shoe in.

6 hours ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Honestly think there might be a pro Ipswich agenda. We had some astounding decisions - one a stonewall pen against them - not given. And I’ve seen a lot of other dubious decisions that go their way late on that they profit from.

I’ve said this for months

• Haha 2

Szmodics should have had that hands down. 

Summerville has been good, but not as good. Leeds love-in continues. Did Don Goodman have the final say?! 

Edited by StanSP
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

szmodics has been robbed there lol 

Totally. His numbers are ridiculous for a player in a team in the bottom half. Much more deserving that Summerville.

In a similar vein, how did Rutter get in the team of the year ahead of Adam Armstrong, who has basically twice as many goals and assists. 

Leeds have done very well in these awards overall. 

Edited by Sunbury Fox
  • Like 2

Whatever. Just start winning and get us out of this clown show. 

Oddly it didn’t hit me where we are until watching that ‘award ceremony’. Tinpot bollocks

• Like 1

Just now, KFS said:

Whatever. Just start winning and get us out of this clown show. 

Oddly it didn’t hit me where we are until watching that ‘award ceremony’. Tinpot bollocks

well Rick Parry is the chair of the EFL, that clown thought the European Super League was a good idea

Morgan Whittaker looks a fantastic player, and Plymouth only paid £1m for him. 

I wonder how much he'd cost a Prem club like us? Lazio have been sniffing round him too. £10-15m? 

Edited by The Bear

12 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Morgan Whittaker looks a fantastic player, and Plymouth only paid £1m for him. 

I wonder how much he'd cost a Prem club like us? Lazio have been sniffing round him too. £10-15m? 

yeah i think Lazio was interested in him for around £15mil but im not sure if they put a bid in or not

im surprised Swansea sold him if im honest

• Like 1

Us and Ipswich have been top of this league for 95% of the season and combined we have 3 players in TOTS? Ridiculous. Rutter over Armstrong isn't even questionable it's corrupt. Whittaker's decent but has he had a better season than Mavididi or even Chaplin? Summerville turns up every 4 games. How does our second best defence have zero defenders in there?

Crazy.

• Like 1