Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

23 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I agree, it can't have helped. Also momentum shifts fast in football, that's why it's hard for fans to accept unwavering belief and refusal to change things from managers when the momentum does shift. But that's possibly failing to understand without assurance and clarity in your own mind as a manager, success/momentum in the first place is harder to achieve and certainly harder to do repeatedly.

We are top of the table and likely will be promoted,  possibly as champions. Early on in the season our results were probably better than our performances deserved. We have stuttered a bit of late as we approached the line but we have always been in games and could probably have expected more out of those results. Enzo is a relatively young and inexperienced manager but he will have learnt from this season as will the players. Hopefully so will those higher up the ladder at the club. If we go up then the job is well done and we can start to plan for the harder task that follows. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, squidsworth said:

Certainly 2 of those 3 will have been a factor,  except for Casadei leaving he looked lazy as shite and I'm pretty sure he didn't want to be here and I'd not be surprised if it was his choice to go back (though officially he was recalled). He achieved very little.

He provided squad depth though which would have given Enzo the option to rotate more rather than run KDH into the ground 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Jesus they're a weird old bunch

and I thought the 9-0 shirts LCFC made were bad. **** me that's the most embarrassing t-shirt i've ever seen and i've seen grown men wearing Forest tops.

• Like 1

Huge game for us today and tomorrow. There's a lot of feeling we are up but it could be a very difficult weekend and we dont even play. Really hoping Leeds and/or Ipswich falter so we Monday doesnt feel like Tuesday morning/afternoon felt!