Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxinNotts

Conor Coady

41 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

About 5 yards behind the opposition, chasing tails both ways. 

I'm convinced we haven't done a moment's fitness work for two years.

In several games last season it seemed like the opposition had more players on the pitch than us.

I am hoping Coady, Winks and any others who come will show more passion and determination than what we have experienced over the past 18 months or so. If they do it will be like a breath of fresh air because the football we have been watching has been shambolic and turgid. I'm not sorry to see he who dribbles round in circles before falling over and then sits on his backside waving his arms at the ref (no names, no pack drill but you know who I mean) has gone,neither will I miss the rest whose half-hearted efforts led to our decline. So far I have not been disappointed with our acquisitions for the money we have paid. From all that I have read Coady will add that extra bit of steel to our defence and show a bit of leadership.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, oldbluefox said:

I am hoping Coady, Winks and any others who come will show more passion and determination than what we have experienced over the past 18 months or so. If they do it will be like a breath of fresh air because the football we have been watching has been shambolic and turgid. I'm not sorry to see he who dribbles round in circles before falling over and then sits on his backside waving his arms at the ref (no names, no pack drill but you know who I mean) has gone,neither will I miss the rest whose half-hearted efforts led to our decline. So far I have not been disappointed with our acquisitions for the money we have paid. From all that I have read Coady will add that extra bit of steel to our defence and show a bit of leadership.

I think this comes down to the manager I think everyone will want to give there all and Enzo will make sure of it, unlike Rodgers who pretty much gave up.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, oldbluefox said:

The ref looked fitter than Tielemans for goodness sake!!! Premiership international footballer... what a joke!!!

Jeez I've seen that clip loads and never noticed the ref . It makes it ten times worse 😅

Steffen

Ricardo Coady Faes JJ

KDH Soumare Winks

Scott/McAtee

Vardy Piroe

Kristiansen Thomas Souttar Ndidi Alves Maswasinhe, Marcel-Madivadua

Imagine Barnes, Daka (loan) Evans, Mendy, Ward, Iheanacho will go. Although id love us to.keep Iheanacho.

If we can get.someone like Alex scott or Macatee as a ball playing midfielder that would be ace.

2 hours ago, oldbluefox said:

The ref looked fitter than Tielemans for goodness sake!!! Premiership international footballer... what a joke!!!

I was saying about his effort for 2 years but was always quickly reminded he can pass a ball forward now and again or score a worldie so how dare i question him. Him and Rodgers got everything they deserved from last season with Villa and Celtic. Say what you want but if both had handled themselves with professionalism last season and we'd finished mid table, they both get top 6 clubs.