Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Ayman Kari

“Leicester and Everton are interested in Ayman Kari and have contacted Paris 🔴🔵

🔹 PSG already have an agreement with Lorient. Loan + call option of around 5M € + buyout clause for Parisians

🔹 Lorient has a head start but Ayman Kari has not made up his mind”

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JimJams said:

Are Everton attractive? Are they actually even in a position to sign players?

Not even Everton know I think. They made sales worth 70m and signed **** all.

The only current rumour is that Saudi is wanting to buy Gray but that can't net them anything more than £5m otherwise I'm calling the HMRC on them

• Haha 1

He's another box-to-box midfielder. I guess with Tielemans gone it's not surprising that it's the position we are getting linked to a lot.

Looks pretty good, but then again so did Soumare. The PSG youth setup does crank out really good talents though, players from there are well worth keeping an eye out for.

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

He's another box-to-box midfielder. I guess with Tielemans gone it's not surprising that it's the position we are getting linked to a lot.

Looks pretty good, but then again so did Soumare. The PSG youth setup does crank out really good talents though, players from there are well worth keeping an eye out for.

He looks like a Soumaré regen hahaha

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

I don't think another 'languid' midfielder is what we need - or what the crowd will accept - after the two years we've had. He could have all the talent in the world but I can't have another season of seeing our midfield crumble at the slightest hint of a press, which is very much how a lot of Championship teams play (see our recent embarrassments against Forest and Blackburn in the cup).

Unless folks are just making assumptions because he looks like Soumare, and he's actually a baller who challenges for everything, it's a thanks but no thanks from me.

Edited by OntarioFox