Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest glasgowfox

Danny Drinkwater

4 hours ago, Bptiger said:

Yes would not want kante back either , I don’t care about players leaving to get higher wages or play at a higher level that’s there right , what pisses me of that we win the title and these player jump ship straight away , didn’t give the club a chance to see how they would go in Europe or even the next season, just walked out , that’s what gets me 

...he (Kante) did not want to come here!!!

He was holding out for a French team to come and pick him up, it never happened and we were the only option standing. 

So would you rather have not won the league and have Kante here for the next season or win the league and watch him walk away to a team which had finished way below us, who went on to win the league the next season. So two league titles in consecutive seasons and player of the season when he should have won it the season before. 

We were lucky to have him, it just goes to show how fortunate this club has been, in the last 10 years.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bazly said:

DD hasn't really played professional football for the last 7 years though he got paid lots of £ millions for not playing so at 33 you'd think he need to go open up a night club in Spain. He probably watched our standard of play last season, supped a few beers and then thought I can do that.

This is 100% of us foxes fans.

Thanks for the title season and all but it's a firm no mate. Best of luck elsewhere and hope you can remain sober for your own mental health etc.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

...,.................Remember Leicester loves you more than you will know.

I'm a bit ambivalent about this.  It's all very well being nice cuddly Leicester but it grates a bit when it only works one way - Fofana springs to mind as does Chilwell and if reports are to be believed Barnes as well as others.  Looked after by the club above and beyond, but happy to take the pieces of silver

The Greedy 6 are there partly because they are ruthless and do not act as a charity.

I do like it that we are held up as the acceptable face of professional football but look where showering players with contracts got us - albeit with a tw@t manager.

Like I said.  Ambivalent.

Just now, kristianity77 said:

Where has any of this information come from, where's the link to the BBC source for this?

Think he was quoted as saying that if Leicester want him he'd be ready to talk during an interview with someone like the BBC, from looking at Twitter.

Can't see it happening. Who does he know who's still here: Vards, Albrighton and Reeves? >_<

I'd be all for testing him out and giving Drinky a chance of sorting things out, he's more than earned it with us. It's just that no club for a year, hasn't even signed a contract with a Club since he left us for Chelsea and hasn't exactly excelled at any level since then either - he'd have to prove alot to get anywhere near the first team. I'm sure Simmo would welcome him back in with the media side of things. Be nice if his football life didn't completely go down the pan.

Guest Mee-9

He can buy a membership and turn up game after game to earn his season ticket.

Keep him away. 

Rotten fruit. There was a reason we were more than happy to see the back of him to Chelsea. 

4 minutes ago, Mee-9 said:

He can buy a membership and turn up game after game to earn his season ticket.

Keep him away. 

Rotten fruit. There was a reason we were more than happy to see the back of him to Chelsea. 

£35 million reasons

Guest Mee-9
1 hour ago, trugerkem said:

£35 million reasons

I remember though there were no hesitations from the club to accept it at all. 

Deal went through rapid. Must have been happy to offload him, which is strange because of the player he was for us.