Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest glasgowfox

Danny Drinkwater

Guest glasgowfox

According to the BBC Danny has said he would like to return to Leicester.  Bet he does after finding out the grass is not always greener. Loved him when at Leicester but not sure what role he thinks he could play....maybe a programme seller.  No offence Danny but I do not think you could do a job as a footballer for us...probably just a trash story in fairness.

Drinkwater wanting a return to Leicester is about as much news as me saying I want to play for Leicester. Neither will happen. 

The guy is washed up and finished at this level. 

Close thread. 

• Like 2

Guest glasgowfox
2 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

Drinkwater wanting a return to Leicester is about as much news as me saying I want to play for Leicester. Neither will happen. 

The guy is washed up and finished at this level. 

Close thread. 

Close thread...I thought this was a forum....just posting what I have just read 😳 

I'm sure he would. I;' like to think we're smarter than that though. Signing a bellend who's done the square root of **** all when he's not got Pearson holding his hand would be mental. We've already spent 15 million on 2 bang average lower half prem players with no potential to improve.

• Haha 2

I actually want this to happen. Low wages, point to prove, yes he was greedy but who could blame him?

Blokes gone through a lot, self inflicted mind you, but if he’s in the right mindset, I’d be right behind him getting a go.

Bring him in on a short term/pre-season deal, see if he’s serious or not.

• Like 2

He needs to build his career back (if there’s even time left in it) at a lower level. Given he’s from Manchester area and with him starting out at Man Utd, somewhere like Salford City would make sense. Or Stockport. Both upwardly mobile League 2 clubs who he and try may both be able to mutually benefit from each other.

I think he's pinpointing exactly where it all went wrong for him and identifying where he was probably at his happiest. Proves money can't buy you happiness 

It would be good if we could help him in some capacity. 

Remember Leicester loves you more than you will know 

• Like 4

Feels like like a litmus test. Are we still going to be caring sharing club, the same one that assisted Simpson, or are we taking a harder line, a more professional, no passengers approach. We are in the Championship with money troubles, so perhaps……..