Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Cole Palmer

2 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

Highly unlikely we get him as Man c will want him to go to a prem team

Highly unlikely Man City will want to send him to a prem team like Sheff Utd, Burnley, Luton etc when they're gonna be having to play pragmatic football to stay in the division compared to us basically trying to copy them down in the championship 

40 minutes ago, Glorious Leicester Fan said:

Off the top of my head: Everton (and a lesser extent) Fulham and Brentford. 

That's doing Fulham and Brentford a huge huge disservice. I can only assume that you haven't watched those teams play very often at all. Both teams play dynamic football which certainly isn't physical spam crosses in and anything like the old Burnley under Dyche.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

That's doing Fulham and Brentford a huge huge disservice. I can only assume that you haven't watched those teams play very often at all. Both teams play dynamic football which certainly isn't physical spam crosses in and anything like the old Burnley under Dyche.

Hence why I said to a lesser extent. I’ve seen Fulham a couple of times and Brentford a few times (I work and spend weekdays in London). 

I agree Brentford can play dynamic football, but there is a significant to Toney.

https://www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11748/12845609/brentford-thomas-frank-tactics-analysed-bees-face-brighton-when-premier-league-resumes-this-weekend

Edited by Glorious Leicester Fan

8 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

Screenshot_20230717_103741.jpg

Was this the same programme that featured some obese, BO-drenched, autist computer nerd from Wales who had never been within ten feet of a woman, who got matched with an extremely charming, intelligent and beautiful supermodel from Russia who was fully committed to marrying him, but decided he wanted to aim a bit higher?

It’s stuck with me, that programme.

53 minutes ago, Glorious Leicester Fan said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂

They're great from set plays but they certinally aren't in the category of Burnley old side. They play some lovely football and it's been their philosophy for a long while. 

I wonder what's going to happen at Man City this summer. Mahrez has gone, Silva possibly wanting to go. 

Is Palmer ready to step up? Their fans seem to think Oscar Bobb will be promoted to the 1st team and McAtee will get chances too. 

10 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I wonder what's going to happen at Man City this summer. Mahrez has gone, Silva possibly wanting to go. 

Is Palmer ready to step up? Their fans seem to think Oscar Bobb will be promoted to the 1st team and McAtee will get chances too. 

They’ll probably end up buying Dani Olmo or getting Ferran Torres back 😂

• Haha 1

Brentford are definitely more direct than being given credit for here. They completely changed how they play upon promotion. It's no dig as they're built on ultra pragmatism and there is no doubt it works.

30 minutes ago, floz said:

The article is quoting Ben Jacobs though. There are single cell phytoplankton 4,000 metres deep in the Pacific Ocean who are more ITK than him. 

Has anyone ever seen Ben Jacobs and Sambiasso in a room together? 

I certainly haven't. 

• Haha 2