Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Cole Palmer

1 hour ago, Sambiasso said:

No problem. 

Sometimes I'm asked not to mention certain players, that's why I can't name the RW atm.

Since the end of last season I've been asked not to leak negative info about the board and especially Rudkin, I've not posted about it since.

You mean negative info about the board and in particular Rudkin actually exists :ph34r: ;)

26 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

You mean negative info about the board and in particular Rudkin actually exists :ph34r: ;)

Be careful, Rudkin’s PR consultant and famous FT member will start to troll you…..

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Sambiasso said:

No problem. 

Sometimes I'm asked not to mention certain players, that's why I can't name the RW atm.

Since the end of last season I've been asked not to leak negative info about the board and especially Rudkin, I've not posted about it since.

Personally appreciate the info matey. Can you update whether the right winger is a target or is it further along than that?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

This is not against you at all as I understand if you have been asked not to you can’t. But I think it’s bad that they are trying to hide incompetence at board level “especially about Rudkin” who is clearly incompetent. If things are still going on badly at board level we should know about it.

...the curious part is that he has been asked not to leak negative things about the club, whether that is regarding the board or Rudkin!!!

That would mean that these leaks are sanctioned and from someone in authority. If you are leaking then it does not matter what you put out there but to be asked to limit the information to potential transfers only seems like a calculated strategy.

Could this be unofficial club policy to communicate without actually coming out and issuing a statement? Is the club looking for feedback, before making final decisions, as knowing that information is constantly being posted on FT for some time, would surely have led to a manhunt by now?

6 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Don’t be silly I’ve never seen any Negative posts about Rudkin and the board on FT, everyone’s just enjoying the ride of being an LCFC fan !😉🤔🤨

35 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Don’t be silly I’ve never seen any Negative posts about Rudkin and the board on FT, everyone’s just enjoying the ride of being an LCFC fan !😉🤔🤨

Exactly this! We are where we are. 

29 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Burnley have had a bid accepted for Wilson Odobert from Troyes. Left footed right winger. Hopefully this paves the way for us to get Palmer on loan.

i believe it was brighten  the most likely for palmer. 

On 26/07/2023 at 01:09, Deeg67 said:

I don't think it's beyond the scope of possibility that Pep clans to give Palmer some first team minutes this season.

don’t think he has a chance, hasn’t even been getting minutes in the latest preseason games.

He’ll be available as they will know he needs a good loan but we just need fingers crossed they decide the championship is a sensible move. 

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I’ll take both please. 

I mean, that’d plug a couple of holes with goals and a bit of creativity, right?

Edited by Nick
Predictive text
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

The Premier League will be favoured over the Championship, the legend club captain hall of famer will be favoured over the coach that did a year or two there and 50 minutes up the M66 will be favoured over a two hour commute to Leicester. 

If Burnley are offering these guys half decent game time we don't have a look in. 

I tend to agree to a point however it is highly likely our style of play and the likelihood of us dominating possession will be far closer to how Man City play and therefore probably more beneficial for their development and preparation for how Man City play. 

it is highly likely Burnley are going to struggle and in a lot of cases will get pumped so not sure if Man City will see that as a good move in terms of long term development or confidence for either player. I don’t really recall Man City loaning players to competitors or even more so lower level prem teams. Recent examples tend to be championship clubs. 

On 25/07/2023 at 16:20, Sambiasso said:

There's a long list of players we're interested in and majority will find different clubs.

Mebude might have wanted regular first team football and we couldn't assure him of that. We've seen other young talents take a similar road to go an prove themselves, if the lad does well he'll get a decent move in 12 months.

The omnishambles that is this Asia tour, bean counting over players leaving and essentially those at the Top having a 2 week jolly this close to the start of the season hasn't helped.

As you mentioned in another thread, this rebuild will take more than 1 transfer window.

Said previously in posts that don't take everything as gospel, I will be wrong at times. 

I've been getting info for nearly 12 months now, all my scouting, Jan window news and behind the scenes running of the club has been correct, clearly a couple of bits hasn't come off.

Steffen & Giles we're both reported by mainstream journos but they we're wrong too.

Steffen wouldn't be ready for the start of the season so we went elsewhere.

Giles chose a premier league team.

Still expecting atleast 6 more in before the deadline inc Mavididi :thumbup:

SIX (6)!!!!

Now I know you're source is full of it, we don't move fast enough to get them sort of numbers over the line!

Spend the f**king money, if we don't bring in at least two attacking players of quality this week then we should protest against Top and Rudkin. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Maresca is a tad bit pissed off.

• Haha 2

Just now, Happy Fox said:

Spend the f**king money, if we don't bring in at least two attacking players of quality this week then we should protest against Top and Rudkin. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Maresca is a tad bit pissed off.

He'd have known that we needed to move players on, the way he spoke on his interview with Radio Leicester last week, it sounded like there would movement this week. He said something like "we will be almost with the squad we will have for the season"