Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

Rugby World Cup 2023

Just now, Trav Le Bleu said:

Because Borthwick failed to respond to the SA subs, so they gained momentum.

Bad management.

Naa because England were coping with their replacements. 

Sinckler is a myth in his effectiveness and their scrum picked on. 

That and Pollard is terminator 

1 minute ago, leicsmac said:

If I'm being proper critical then the game management from England wasn't up to spec in the last quarter, but then every scrum they were getting utterly beasted. Saffers too powerful in that one element and it turned out to be crucial.

Superior in the line out too. 

England's tactic was keep the ball mostly dead and away from our end of the pitch. They forgot the part about keeping the ball down the other end at the same time. Very Borthwick Tigers v Saracens. 

Edited by CosbehFox

3 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Superior in the line out too. 

England's tactic was keep the ball mostly dead and away from our end of the pitch. They forgot the part about keeping the ball down the other end at the same time. Very Borthwick Tigers v Saracens. 

Don't think there was that much of a difference at the lineout tbh, though I've not seen the stats.

I can't fault the game plan for the first three quarters of the game, but then they simply got outmuscled.

6 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Is it just me that finds Faf de Klerk irritating

My Mrs has no interest in Rugby whatsoever but after the camera being on him for no more than 10 seconds called him a “slimy fvck” that made her shudder 

Knowing her she’ll be dreaming about him all night now so obviously I think he’s a cvnt lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

England really struggled to score tries against anyone with a semblance of defensive organisation. Their luck was going to run out sooner or later. You're not going to beat the big nations 3 points at a time. You've got to score tries.

The 2003 winners did pretty much exactly that. Perhaps the game has moved on a bit since then though.